Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
James
From James to everyone в 07:44, 18/09/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I would find it much easier to follow email conversations if they were separated .... "Mail I sent" on one page, "Mail I received" on the other... and clicking on an email will THEN bring up the whole history of our conversations. That way, if a lady never wrote back to me, letters to her won't appear to confuse me into thinking she wrote back. James

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to James в 08:15, 13/10/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I would find it much easier to follow email conversations if they were separated .... "Mail I sent" on one page, "Mail I received" on the other... and clicking on an email will THEN bring up the whole history of our conversations. That way, if a lady never wrote back to me, letters to her won't appear to confuse me into thinking she wrote back. James

Do you mean that all messages from different users should be on one page, and sent to user on another one? Smth. like facebook ?

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Packers And Movers Pune With Their Best Services
  • Our website: Select Top And Reliable Movers Company From The Given Choices: Packers And Mover
  • Our website: Shifting Takes A Long Time So Start Scheduling From The First Day
  • Scammers: IS THERE ANY NORMAL WOMEN HERE? (not a scammer? )
  • Scammers: Single Ukrainian women

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.