Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 21
Gulnar
From Gulnar to Peter Fay в 20:53, 14/12/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Ekaterina Kipot, or Katya, from Volzhsk in Mari El republik, was very good with her broken English. Over 6 months of daily conversation she had me convinced that she was reliable. However, now I have refused to send her money until we meet in Volzhsk. I have not heard from her for a week now. IMPORTANT: Listen to what Gimeney.net say! DO NOT SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET! My emotions wanted me to send her money. But, now she has deserted me! I may have a broken heart, but I still have my money. Peter Fay

I haven't understood... Have you really met or no? Have you talked by phone or Skype? Have you really discussed your first meeting and marry? Have you asked this girl about her family, her propositions and her financial status? Are you real? A lot of questions, Peter.

terry
From terry to Gulnar в 00:56, 13/02/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

she was here about a year ago good looking she is a scammer asked for money

Gulnar:

Ekaterina Kipot, or Katya, from Volzhsk in Mari El republik, was very good with her broken English. Over 6 months of daily conversation she had me convinced that she was reliable. However, now I have refused to send her money until we meet in Volzhsk. I have not heard from her for a week now. IMPORTANT: Listen to what Gimeney.net say! DO NOT SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET! My emotions wanted me to send her money. But, now she has deserted me! I may have a broken heart, but I still have my money. Peter Fay

I haven't understood... Have you really met or no? Have you talked by phone or Skype? Have you really discussed your first meeting and marry? Have you asked this girl about her family, her propositions and her financial status? Are you real? A lot of questions, Peter.

Walter
From Walter to Peter Fay в 18:42, 21/02/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi Peter ! I read that you said that you have a broken heart, well, here's some GOOD news that will make you feel better and not so 'broken'. A large percentage of these scammer letters (about 80%) are actually coming from unemployed Russian MEN, not women ( teenagers or early-20's), remember that they are NOT from women. So you did a good thing by refusing to send money because all you would have been doing would have been sending money to a teenage Russian boy who would use that money to buy some Vodka to get drunk for the night, that's all. So don't feel heart-broken, there's nothing to feel heart broken about.

susan
From susan to everyone в 21:26, 02/04/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hello my dear how are you today i hope that every things is okay with you if so thank's be to God. My name is Jeniffer,is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this facebook which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me back for easiest communication and to know more about each other.i will send you my picture when i receive your reply,i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.with love and caring,(jeniffermensah20@outlook.com) yours friend Jeniffer,

Pages: 21
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.