Register | About us | Sign in

Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Meetings
  New message
Pages: 54321
Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Esther agyarko в 03:12, 19/04/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Esther agyarko:I would like 2 go but i hv short money can u help me

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Esther agyarko в 03:21, 19/04/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

No problem, i can help you. I have long money, so you can exchange some with me. If you give me 5 short money for 1 of my long money, will that be ok for you? For larger sums i can stretch to 6 short for 1 long. What do you think?

kalusha Rogers
From kalusha Rogers to everyone в 19:27, 10/08/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

waiting to hear from you

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to kalusha Rogers в 06:16, 11/08/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

kalusha Rogers:waiting to hear from you
Have you short money too...?

Jake
From Jake to Olav Arne в 19:16, 16/08/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Olav Arne:
No problem, i can help you. I have long money, so you can exchange some with me. If you give me 5 short money for 1 of my long money, will that be ok for you? For larger sums i can stretch to 6 short for 1 long. What do you think?
But I have some skinny coins. DO you think if I put all my skinny coins together, I could contact
Esther agyarko:
to get some short money. And all of us working together, we might get somewhere!

Pages: 54321
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.