Register | About us | Sign in

Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 21
mathews
From mathews to ***WHITEHEART*** в 17:20, 08/07/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

***WHITEHEART***:i want to learn about it,really is it important something the first time sexual relations of man with a girl? (for only girls)
That can happen , i dont have any experience with women that all depends on how you live or brought up.

Peter
From Peter to everyone в 01:30, 13/07/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I am 53 and I am a virgin and I desperately need some help from a woman who wants to teach me everything. Hahaha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. 1) I am definitely not a virgin and I am proud of it because my experience allows me to better please a lady. 2) I would never want a virgin because I think sex is an activity by two and an experienced woman can better please me. Together we will have a lot more fun and enjoy our sex. But in the end... Whether she is a virgin or not is really a minor question. The most important question is whether there is love between her and me or not. *that* will make gthe difference. Not the age, body size, or experience. (In fact, the question is quite shallow).

Pages: 21
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.