Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
James
From James to everyone в 00:31, 10/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hello, This website used to be owned/affiliated with a quite well known marriage agency in St. Petersburg. Then suddenly, one day the site changed its appearance quite a bit, but some of the girls in the database were the same. Does this indicate some kind of "take over"? Is the new owner possibly the former webmaster for the site owned by Gimeney Marriage Agency? James

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to James в 08:54, 10/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

This website used to be owned/affiliated with a quite well known marriage agency in St. Petersburg. Then suddenly, one day the site changed its appearance quite a bit, but some of the girls in the database were the same. Does this indicate some kind of "take over"? Is the new owner possibly the former webmaster for the site owned by Gimeney Marriage Agency?

Hi James Gimeney marriage and dating agency been created in 1996 by my mother, Galina Evstigneeva, when it was hard in Spb and Russia at all to get good internet and computer. So the Agency was absolutely necessary to Russian women to be able to contact western men. And it worked fine for a while. But life is going on. And internet became more accessible to everyone and computers stopped to be something rare and expensive. And business has going down, because women contacted men themselves, without the Agency, and men came to Russia without the Agency. So the only way was to start brainwash like Anastasia with her model photos. And mother decided to quit. For one year Gimeney was on autopilot with online registrations and paid memberships, but i've decided - what the heck? and made the free dating site you looking at. Database was adopted and cleaned from "dead people", but some ladies could be seen in the old Agency. That's the story.

James
From James to Aleksandr в 12:13, 11/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

That explains so much. I always had nice responses from the people at the Gimeney Agency. I do not know if I ever wrote your mother or not, but do remember nice emails from someone there. I actually came to the Gimeney Agency because it was recommended by a girl I met in New York City who was born in St Petersburg. She recommended your mother's agency to me as the only one she knew that was *not* a scam! James

fanel
From fanel to Aleksandr в 02:34, 13/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

This website used to be owned/affiliated with a quite well known marriage agency in St. Petersburg. Then suddenly, one day the site changed its appearance quite a bit, but some of the girls in the database were the same. Does this indicate some kind of "take over"? Is the new owner possibly the former webmaster for the site owned by Gimeney Marriage Agency?
Hi James Gimeney marriage and dating agency been created in 1996 by my mother, Galina Evstigneeva, when it was hard in Spb and Russia at all to get good internet and computer. So the Agency was absolutely necessary to Russian women to be able to contact western men. And it worked fine for a while. But life is going on. And internet became more accessible to everyone and computers stopped to be something rare and expensive. And business has going down, because women contacted men themselves, without the Agency, and men came to Russia without the Agency. So the only way was to start brainwash like Anastasia with her model photos. And mother decided to quit. For one year Gimeney was on autopilot with online registrations and paid memberships, but i've decided - what the heck? and made the free dating site you looking at. Database was adopted and cleaned from "dead people", but some ladies could be seen in the old Agency. That's the story.

Hello,Alexander Firstly ,I would like to congratulate you for your site.It could do a great job for lonely people from both Russia and the western countries.You make peace by practical means.If more russian women will get married in the west ,no western country will ever think to atack Russia ,nor Russia will think so easy to atack a country from the west.I believe in the good reason to exist of the mixed marriages.I am using your site for a few months and I am happy with it. Question:What do you mean by saying "brainwash like Anastasia"?Their ladies are not real?

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to fanel в 07:03, 13/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Question:What do you mean by saying "brainwash like Anastasia"?Their ladies are not real?

I know you didn't ask me, but if you read my post in another thread here: http://en.gimeney.net/forum/messages.cdiml?topic=158 Maybe this will answer your question. Anastasia is one of these infamous "in-house-translation" Agencies... The part of my post that fits A. best, starts with: "The other type is the agency telling you up front..." But my whole post tells the idea behind these type of agencies, which is to make as much money out of you as possible, for as long as possible. Be very careful with these. And if you decide to use one of them, pick one where you can buy the woman's e-mail - maybe even phone - AND where they guarantee they will refund you if the lady doen't excist or is a scam. It'll cost you, but at least it gives you some more control and posibilities to check out the lady (= cheaper in the long run). But, remember, before paying, 'google' the lady's name. Maybe you find her at some other site, like here at Gimeney or another free site, or at a site where you pay per month and can write to how many you want for the price of one addr. at this other site i mention above here. Or, in the worst of cases, your 'google-search' takes you to a site for scammers, but then you've saved both time AND money... Good luck!

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to fanel в 07:46, 13/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Question:What do you mean by saying "brainwash like Anastasia"?Their ladies are not real?

Well, guys, be realistic. When you opening catalog of Anastasia, what do you see there? Young beauties with model photos like 'from magazine'. My opinion: such girls are NOT looking love on the dating websites. If you want to have a beautiful thing nearby, that's ok, guess you can buy one there. If you are looking for love and reliable life partner - bad choice. Look around you, there are pretty lot of beauteful girls, but they all looking for goals. In internet situation is the same. I don't allow to post profiles on gimeney ONLY with model photos, because if we rephrase classic - 'photoshop is the powerful thing'. When you see a pretty face and profile on dating site - ALWAYS ask yourself: what is she/he doing here? And why is she/he here? So if you are just a simple guy - look the same girl and be happy. And don't think that all beauties of Anastasia looking for you. 1) It's really hard to find a LOVE in this world. 2) It's harder to find a LOVE with man who fits wery well to you. 3) And it's MUCH harder than 2 to find simmetric situation.

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to Aleksandr в 07:54, 13/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Concerning the paid websites, most reliable of them are pay-per-membership. Because all pay-per adress or translate is money leech. You see, few years ago it was ok, because there were no other way, but not now. When Agency sells you email, it sells you just contact information without any guarantee. Anonymous statistic shows, that some people on gimeney making hundreds contacts before they found something. So if we set price of $5 per contact - it's thousands of dollars. Without any guarantee... Don't think it's a good way. Paying for translation, as i said before is the stupid thing in nature. Why do you need a life partner who is not speaking or learning your language ??? It's not possible to figure out if man fits you through interpreter. There are billions people on the Earth and millions speaking language you know. So not necessary to search for something unreacheble. Your destiny may live in your city block, not in far country. Online dating is not like something new. And don't think about it as about some kinda miracle. It's just a database, which allows you to search conveniently, promote yourself and start contact with a lot of people using messaging (if you are shy).

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: The Convenient Weight Loss Supplement
  • Our website: Supplements Help You to Retain Youthfulness
  • Our website: Sleeping Soundly With Supplements
  • Our website: Most Powerful Bodybuilding Supplements
  • Our website: Benefits of Super Foods and Greens

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.