Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to everyone в 09:02, 13/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Recently i've got a lot of questions like 'How to upload photo from my cell phone'. I guess they mean without using compter. I'm absolutely dumb in mobile internet so would be nice if someone post guide to photo uploading to different phones. Thanks.

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Aleksandr в 18:57, 13/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

'How to upload photo from my cell phone'. I'm sure i'm at least as blank as you are re this, but i inherited my friend's old mob, and was told that the instuction manual could be found on the company's web site. Maybe uploading procedure for photos are there too...?

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to Olav Arne в 19:34, 13/10/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

'How to upload photo from my cell phone'. I'm sure i'm at least as blank as you are re this, but i inherited my friend's old mob, and was told that the instuction manual could be found on the company's web site. Maybe uploading procedure for photos are there too...?

Well sure, but people are lazy. So as I... usually open manual after trying all I can imagine stupid, but true

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Theresa May says EU must 'evolve' its Brexit position
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.