Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to everyone в 13:47, 03/06/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

It looks like not all users have seen announcement about message deletion. And their lost messages archive unintended. So. In few days you'll be able to recover your message archive deleted on 1st of june. Of cource if you got premium account. This will be limited time offer. After that site will work according new rules. Lost premium, message deleted. This time - permanently.

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to everyone в 16:51, 15/06/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Messages can be restored now in "My messages" section

julite
From julite to Aleksandr в 19:11, 16/06/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

julitenormal@yahoo.com my name is julite,l read your profile today and i choose you as the only one who i can give my heart as far as love is concern making sure i bring happiness and joy to your door step. lf you are interested in me and want to know more about me and to view my beautiful pictures,you can send me an interesting email via: (julitenormal@yahoo.com) My dear i want you to understand that age,race,colour,distance and religion does not matter but what is important is pure and open love. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you. Yours lonely julite.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Household Relocation Day Disaster And How To Avoid Them: Packers And Movers In G
  • Our website: The Convenient Weight Loss Supplement
  • Our website: Supplements Help You to Retain Youthfulness
  • Our website: Sleeping Soundly With Supplements
  • Our website: Most Powerful Bodybuilding Supplements

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.