Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Meetings
  New message
Pages: 1
Anthony
From Anthony to everyone в 17:18, 20/06/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Is there a way to get my ukraine friend to visit me in the US ? I am unable to travel to her. I want her to visit me to see if she likes it here and to marry her later. Anthony

Kostik
From Kostik to Anthony в 12:21, 22/06/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Anthony:Is there a way to get my ukraine friend to visit me in the US ? I am unable to travel to her. I want her to visit me to see if she likes it here and to marry her later. Anthony
1. Send her an invitation and let her try to obtain a visistor's visa then pay for her ticket and she 'll be here. 2. Apply for a fiance visa for her and get her a ticket after the process is complete. 3. Buy her a tour to Mexico and seek help from Los Coyotes. I 'm sure there are more ways, just giving you a general idea

Kyle
From Kyle to Anthony в 05:29, 23/06/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Anthony:Is there a way to get my ukraine friend to visit me in the US ? I am unable to travel to her. I want her to visit me to see if she likes it here and to marry her later. Anthony
In order to get a K1 Visa, you HAVE to meet her first, face to face. It can be anywhere, but the States. Most of Western Europe, perhaps a common vacation near Mexico.....but you have to been in a face-to-face meeting. You will need to show proof of income or resources for I-134 for AOS. A second time with the I-864. You need to show that you are above poverty level. If your future family size will be 2, you need to document income of over $15,612. I assume you can pull that off for the last 3 years, otherwise you wouldn't be in this hunt http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/I-864p.pdf If that doesn't work, you need to show assets of over 5 times the poverty level - in the case of a family of 2, $78,060. http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/I-864.pdf One thing I DO know is that a K3 requires not only

an I-129F but an I-130 to be filed. Looks like the petitions get worked up at diffent service centers before being reconsolidated down the road for the AOS. Then you still have to file I-485 for AOS, with I-864, immunizations, etc just like a K1. Then there is the issue of whether the marriage is for the purpose of
establishing
a lifge together or evading immigration law. For K1, you only need to demonstrate "free to marry/intend to marry." marital bona fides can wait til yu and she are in US and waiting for AOS, so I don't know if you have a significant evidentiary hurdle in addition to other K3 hassle

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.