Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
brian
From brian to everyone в 16:55, 12/08/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

hi guys i am planning a trip to the ukraine in january 2011 i am looking for a few guys to do the trip with i feel that if we pool knowledge, time, effort, costs, etc we will all win also looking for advice from guys who have made the trip do you use a dating service there? what is the best way to go? i would like to meet as many ladies as possible while avoiding the excessive fees that the usa based agencies are asking i would think that i may have to do several trips before i find love and im just not paying $5000 per trip

Kostik
From Kostik to brian в 10:09, 14/08/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

brian:Hi Brian! If I were you I would try not to use any dating service. Get to know as many ladies online as you can and just go and meet the ones you really like. In case you face some language difficulties/barrier you can hire an interpreter there or make arrangements in advance. You shouldn't have problems finding the women to meet from what I understand therefore I don't quite get why an agency's help needed here and where the $5000 price tag is coming from. The round trip airfare shouldn't cost you more than a thousand-twelve hundred at that time of year. You don't need a visa to enter the country. Just show your passport and a 90 day stay is granted automatically at the checkpoint. Just make sure not to lose that piece of paper that is issued to you since you have to surrender it when you leave. I would suggest renting an appartment rather than staying at a hotel and that should run no more than US$ 30-50 a day depending on a city and appartment. Things like a trip to a restaurant or finding your way around town you should be able to handle without any help I 'd think. I gotta tell I 've never used any agency's help so am not talking from experience but those meets that they arrange where a bunch of guys are introduced to a group of ladies at a restaurant or some place else sound just too obnoxious to me but that may just be me, I dunno. Let me know if you have more questions or you 're welcome to write to my box. It is a nice place to visit as a tourist and a possibility of meeting someone makes a trip there even more appealing. I just got back on the fourth and it is definitely gonna be in my memory for the rest of my life.

Jake
From Jake to Kostik в 17:08, 14/08/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Kostik:
brian:To Kostik: Very helpful insight - thanks! ======= To Brian: I was contemplating a warm trip to Vegas this January but could be swayed to head to Ukraine instead. Shoot me a message to my inbox. -Jake...

Nestor
From Nestor to brian в 01:14, 17/08/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

brian:hi guys i am planning a trip to the ukraine in january 2011 i am looking for a few guys to do the trip with i feel that if we pool knowledge, time, effort, costs, etc we will all win also looking for advice from guys who have made the trip do you use a dating service there? what is the best way to go? i would like to meet as many ladies as possible while avoiding the excessive fees that the usa based agencies are asking i would think that i may have to do several trips before i find love and im just not paying $5000 per trip
Hi! I am very happy that the ukrainain ladies are to your taste. The same with me. If you are short of money for this purpose I advise you to get airplane ticket to Budapest and the rest of spend is on me. We are goint together to win on Ukraine!

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.