Register | About us | Sign in

Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
abdalwahab
From abdalwahab to everyone в 15:55, 07/09/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Elena:

I have never slept with a Russian or a Ukrainian girl, I would like to ask about your experiences with them. I do not need too much detail, just a general idea.

I have never had a sex with russian or ukrainian women.... But I think the main details are the same for all woman in the world And even most of animals on the Earth have sex with the same general idea But what to say about guy who consider he is a great international lover.... It's more interesting question

Kostik
From Kostik to abdalwahab в 00:53, 12/09/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

abdalwahab:
Elena:

I have never slept with a Russian or a Ukrainian girl, I would like to ask about your experiences with them. I do not need too much detail, just a general idea.

I have never had a sex with russian or ukrainian women.... But I think the main details are the same for all woman in the world And even most of animals on the Earth have sex with the same general idea But what to say about guy who consider he is a great international lover.... It's more interesting question

Thank You, abdalwahab! It was very informative post!!

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.