Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 21
Varvara
From Varvara to Walter в 23:07, 03/02/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Walter:And I think that this is why there are no more HONEST men traveling to Ukraine and Russia, it is because the honest men are being treated as garbage, these men are trying to find true love but the women just insult them and ignore them and treat them really badly.
Sometimes we just choose a wrong way of achieving our aims.....

Walter
From Walter to Varvara в 15:42, 09/02/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

You said that: ((( "Sometimes we just choose a wrong way of achieving our aims" ))) Whatever your aims are, please don't hurt the few honest men that still are searching for true love, in this world of internet scamming women, gold-digging women, and just plain-cruel Soviet ladies, these good and honest men are having an incredibly difficult time meeting any quality women, a really really hard time! My advice to you is to treat the kind/honest/good men the same way as you would treat a cousin of yours if she was to come and visit you, that is all that us good foreign men ask for, just to be treated nicely, the same way as you would treat a 'cousin'. I don't think that I am asking for too much, do you?

Kyle
From Kyle to Walter в 03:46, 16/02/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

"GENEROUS FOREIGN MAN", definatly a MYTH. Most of US, have learned not to send money or gifts to a person we've not met, face to face. There is no RELATIONSHIP, until both are involved. Don't blame me, thank Nigerians and Hairy Boris. If we want to give money to strange women, there are PLENTY here.....that will not love us, only our money. It's easy to use a large paintbrush.

Pages: 21
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.