Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
Walter
From Walter to everyone в 22:49, 18/03/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

This is what I offer to the women who I am writing to: STEP 1 = I will visit them for 2 weeks so that they can meet me, talk to me, walk with me around their city and generally get to know me and see if they want to 'try me out' as a potential future husband. STEP 2 = Instead of them giving up their jobs/careers and dumping everything just to come over to a foreign country and live with me for 3 months, I will instead move over there to her city, rent an apartment, and the two of us can live together so we can see if we want each other for marriage partners or not. I know that getting a job in Ukraine is incredibly difficult so I don't want to make life tough for her, it will be me who will do the initial relocation, not her. I will first take a month off work and live there for one month, then come back to Canada for 6 more months of working at my job here in Canada, then take a month off work to go live in Ukraine, doing this again and again for a total of 3 months living in Ukraine with the lady. STEP 3 = Marriage. At no time will I demand or suggest us having sex or anything sexual, I don't want her to think badly of me, in fact it might be better just to forget all about that because the women in Russia / Ukraine are so paranoid about being used just as sex-objects, so I tell every lady that its perfectly okay with me if they want to wait until AFTER marriage for us to begin having a sexual / romantic relationship together, I think she will appreciate that. I tell my friends what I'm offering the women and they all say that I am being WAY too generous, they say that NO MAN would ever be so generous to a woman as I am being, that I'm the one who is jumping through all the hoops and the women are doing nothing in return for my generosity and efforts. What do you think about that? Am I being too generous or am I simply being a nice and normal foreign man trying to find a good wife in another country?

Matt
From Matt to Walter в 16:37, 21/03/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Walter:This is what I offer to the women who I am writing to: STEP 1 = I will visit them for 2 weeks so that they can meet me, talk to me, walk with me around their city and generally get to know me and see if they want to 'try me out' as a potential future husband. STEP 2 = Instead of them giving up their jobs/careers and dumping everything just to come over to a foreign country and live with me for 3 months, I will instead move over there to her city, rent an apartment, and the two of us can live together so we can see if we want each other for marriage partners or not. I know that getting a job in Ukraine is incredibly difficult so I don't want to make life tough for her, it will be me who will do the initial relocation, not her. I will first take a month off work and live there for one month, then come back to Canada for 6 more months of working at my job here in Canada, then take a month off work to go live in Ukraine, doing this again and again for a total of 3 months living in Ukraine with the lady. STEP 3 = Marriage. At no time will I demand or suggest us having sex or anything sexual, I don't want her to think badly of me, in fact it might be better just to forget all about that because the women in Russia / Ukraine are so paranoid about being used just as sex-objects, so I tell every lady that its perfectly okay with me if they want to wait until AFTER marriage for us to begin having a sexual / romantic relationship together, I think she will appreciate that. I tell my friends what I'm offering the women and they all say that I am being WAY too generous, they say that NO MAN would ever be so generous to a woman as I am being, that I'm the one who is jumping through all the hoops and the women are doing nothing in return for my generosity and efforts. What do you think about that? Am I being too generous or am I simply being a nice and normal foreign man trying to find a good wife in another country?
you're obviously being very serious about this, and I'd hope the women you meet reciprocate. with regards to sex, there's nothing wrong with it and i don't think anyone will expect to wait until after marriage. it's an important part of a partnership and it, too, needs to work before you take the big step, IMHO.

Walter
From Walter to Matt в 17:39, 24/03/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi Matt ! Thanks for your nice wishes. I wish you the best of luck and happiness too. Yes, I am serious but from what I have found out in my travels to Ukraine it seems that there are not very many women who are serious. My friends tell me that the women are just "FISHING" to see what they can catch. But then I guess thats the way we all are like because look how many men who are also "Fishing" to see what they can catch, so I guess its just normal to have 90% of the men and women "NOT" serious and only 10% (or less) who are serious. As for the sex part, yes that's true, sex is an important part of a partnership but you have to look at it from the Ukrainian woman's perspective. What they see is a flood of foreign men coming over to their country and all these men seem to be is nothing more than just a flood of "SEX TOURISTS". So they feel as if they they are being hunted just for their bodies and that the only thing men want to do is to go to bed with them and then run away laughing about what a good time they had laying a Russian chick, it really is very disgusting behavior and I've seen it with my own eyes. I was on a 'romance tour' with AFA (A Foreign Affair) in 2009 and out of 36 men about 30 were there just as sex tourists, only about 6 of them (including me) serious about finding a wife for marriage. So when you get those ratios ( 6:1 ratio of sex tourists to normal men ), its no wonder the Ukrainian women don't trust the men and want to try to avoid sex at all costs. I think that if I live with a lady for 3 months and we are planning on getting married then there should be some consideration to "making love" together. Put it this way; if the lady is 2 days away from marrying me and she still has no desire to 'go to bed' with me (and never has 'gone to bed' with me) then I will seriously doubt her desire to have me for her loving future partner and I will most likely NOT be getting married to her, I'll change my mind at the last minute. My worries are that she would marry me, come here to Canada, and then a few years later have a burning desire for some other man other than me and begin cheating on me, so that's why I would never marry a lady who has no desire to make love to me. My fear is that if she doesn't want me for sex then she will probably find some other man who will give her that 'heat' she needs.

Walter
From Walter to Walter в 15:34, 25/03/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I made my fairly generous offer to a lady from Poltava, this is what she wrote to me in her reply: <<< "Don’t you think that even to meet with somebody for two weeks can be not enough to get to know each other well? I think that i will need more time, even 6 months is not enough for me." >>> ------------ In reply to her question this is what I told Aliona: <<< "Yes, that’s true. Meeting each other for 2 weeks only gives them an idea if they want to live together in the same apartment as roommates or not, that’s all. It will then be this living together for 3 months as roommates that will give them the time they need for them to get to know each enough to decide if they want to get married or not. If a Ukrainian woman wants more time to meet and get to know a man before living with him then she can easily find a local Ukrainian man to do such a thing with, don’t you agree?" >>> -------------- A lot of women are at marriage agencies because they are bored with their lives and they don't really have any serious attitudes towards marriage, so don't waste too much time on them, move on to someone who 'IS' serious about marriage instead.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.