Register | About us | Sign in

Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
babaNIochEM
From babaNIochEM to everyone в 13:19, 28/07/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR INSULT OF ME AND IN MY FACE - ALL RUSSIAN PEOPLE (men and women)!!! YOU WILL ANSWER BEFORE GOD FOR YOUR HATRED OF ALL RUSSIAN PEOPLE!!! YOU WILL RECOLLECT MY WORDS... I say that about Allen http://en.gimeney.net/personals/USA/North%20Carolina/Greenville/346498.cdiml Walter http://en.gimeney.net/personals/Canada/Ontario/Kitchener/56449.cdiml AND ALL OTHER MEN HERE WHO TAKE SWORD AGAINST RUSSIAN WOMEN AND RUSSIAN PEOPLE IN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter
From Walter to everyone в 02:31, 06/08/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Sorry for anything that I said that insulted you, I did not wish to insult you or your race, my dearest and sincerest apologies for any pain or insults that I might have mistakenly given to you. I was married to a Ukrainian lady for 7 years and even now 4 years after my divorce I am still helping her our quite a lot because the economy is bad and she needs help from 'anyone' (to fix her car or her computer or something like that type of fixing.) I also give her advice in her search for her new future husband because I want for her to find a good man for herself. Now the problem that i have with the other Ukrainian women that I meet when I travel to Ukraine is that they only seem to be interested in playing games with the men, they don't seem to be interested in anything serious, that is what I am telling other men here at this forum, I am telling them to be very careful, that's all. My best wishes to you, and sorry if my words have hurt you or upset you, I did not wish to hurt your feelings.

Gentle Dragon
From Gentle Dragon to Walter в 06:44, 10/08/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hey Walter... You are not old and you are not the only one who has had bad experience with Ukrainian women! (and some Russian too!) They seem to be very, very egocentric, calculative, mistrustful, suspicious and ungrateful! .. I was lucky enough to meet one that was very hot, but she was not willing to open and try new things... Like Christians, they think sex is a bit of a sin... Alcohol abuse and Perestroika has done a great damage to the personal relations in all countries of the ex-Soviet Union... Anyway, you can still find a good woman in every country... But, dear Walter, please, do not put yourself down! You have a very kind heart, you are a tender person and I am sure you can be a great lover... if you ever find an emotionally-mature woman to appreciate these qualities and love you... really love you! BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH OF REAL LOVE! Cheers...

IUliia
From IUliia to everyone в 16:55, 22/08/11 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

just a right women on a right place..for the real man.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.