Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
Walter
From Walter to everyone в 08:10, 08/07/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

In the 1990’s Ukraine was communist, and people made do with what little they had. Those were the ‘good old days’ as we try to remember the women of our dreams. ------------------ Then starting around 2000, the economy of Ukraine started to get better, there were more ‘NEW RICH’ showing off their wealth, and Ukrainian women said "Hey, good times have come, no need to leave now". ------------- The financial bubble of 2006 / 2007 saw everyone driving brand new cars that were 100-times what they earned in a year, all bought on BORROWED MONEY, but that did not matter, it gave the women a taste of THE GOOD LIFE. ----------- Then came the economic crisis, and all of the lost jobs they once had, and all their new cars are gone too. But that does not matter, they tasted the GOOD LIFE and they expect that it will soon return to them, they only just have to wait. ---------- So basically what you have now are millions of women who want a man to come over and give them luxury like they used to have in 2007, but all of that at a time when no men have secure jobs anymore and income is difficult for men to create out of thin air. The women are very demanding but the foreign men just CANNOT DELIVER THE GOODS, so that is now the problem. ------------- I have since turned my attention to Philippine women, their country never experienced luxury goods like the Ukrainians did in the 2006-7 years, and they are still fairly level-headed with their demands of luxury from the foreign men, they combine the old-world values that Ukrainian women used to have BEFORE 2002-2004. ….. Its sad, but the Ukrainian women just want too much, and when they get a nice kind guy in front of them, they say "NEXT ! I WANT A MAN WHO WILL GIVE ME DIAMONDS !" ………… I shake my head in disbelief, its really sad, but then again if I had experienced the same thing as they did, maybe I too would be behaving the same way? I guess I would , I guess anyone would. ----------------- So if you are a foreign guy and you wonder why the women you are writing to wants so much more than is reasonable / logical, maybe that is the reason behind their thinking.

Kris
From Kris to Walter в 12:58, 12/09/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Go to Angelles City and spend maybe 5 days there, You will have the time of your life!! The Phillipine women are just the same as the Ukraine women. Before you know it you will be supporting a whole village!!!!

MARLON
From MARLON to Walter в 06:18, 15/09/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

--------------------------------------------- caro amico io non sono d'accordo con te,perchè conosco le donne ukraine dal 2001 e loro pensano solo ai soldi, a truffare,a sfruttarti con ogni mezzo. poi le donne ukraine sono al 98% bugiarde-lies-deceptions.

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to MARLON в 20:01, 15/11/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

MARLON:--------------------------------------------- caro amico io non sono d'accordo con te,perch� conosco le donne ukraine dal 2001 e loro pensano solo ai soldi, a truffare,a sfruttarti con ogni mezzo. poi le donne ukraine sono al 98% bugiarde-lies-deceptions.
So, Marlon, why are you even here? If i were as disappointed in women from a specific country, as you are, i'd moved on long time ago! Why not go to one of the many dating sites located in W-Europe?

Greg
From Greg to everyone в 06:04, 22/11/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I have never had a problem with Russian women. Started dating my first one back in 2006, still a good friend of mine but we weren't relationship material. The key is to try to relate to them. Their culture is different than our, dress, appearances, customs. Spend a little time learning them, dressing when you are there like the men from there and learn the language. If you do this, you get just about any one you wish who has serious intentions. The ones who aren't serious are easy to spot and ask for money or gifts on the first date. A good one will never do this.

Marcoantonio
From Marcoantonio to Olav Arne в 00:30, 02/12/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Olav Arne:
MARLON:--------------------------------------------- caro amico io non sono d'accordo con te,perch� conosco le donne ukraine dal 2001 e loro pensano solo ai soldi, a truffare,a sfruttarti con ogni mezzo. poi le donne ukraine sono al 98% bugiarde-lies-deceptions.
So, Marlon, why are you even here? If i were as disappointed in women from a specific country, as you are, i'd moved on long time ago! Why not go to one of the many dating sites located in W-Europe?
+++++++++++++++++++++++ perchè spero che ci sia 1 donna onesta.

OKCAHA
From OKCAHA to Walter в 12:34, 29/12/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

###### What you talking about ? American woman dont want man like you , thay want good look , Looooots of money + nice personality. You think any good loking , with self steam gerl in US dont want dimonts? If you will be chip you never faund nice woman not in Ukraine not Filipino not in US , Bay the way it is never luxury in Ukraine 2006 or 2007 . You dont know what you talking about. #################################################################################

Walter:In the 1990’s Ukraine was communist, and people made do with what little they had. Those were the ‘good old days’ as we try to remember the women of our dreams. ------------------ Then starting around 2000, the economy of Ukraine started to get better, there were more ‘NEW RICH’ showing off their wealth, and Ukrainian women said "Hey, good times have come, no need to leave now". ------------- The financial bubble of 2006 / 2007 saw everyone driving brand new cars that were 100-times what they earned in a year, all bought on BORROWED MONEY, but that did not matter, it gave the women a taste of THE GOOD LIFE. ----------- Then came the economic crisis, and all of the lost jobs they once had, and all their new cars are gone too. But that does not matter, they tasted the GOOD LIFE and they expect that it will soon return to them, they only just have to wait. ---------- So basically what you have now are millions of women who want a man to come over and give them luxury like they used to have in 2007, but all of that at a time when no men have secure jobs anymore and income is difficult for men to create out of thin air. The women are very demanding but the foreign men just CANNOT DELIVER THE GOODS, so that is now the problem. ------------- I have since turned my attention to Philippine women, their country never experienced luxury goods like the Ukrainians did in the 2006-7 years, and they are still fairly level-headed with their demands of luxury from the foreign men, they combine the old-world values that Ukrainian women used to have BEFORE 2002-2004. ….. Its sad, but the Ukrainian women just want too much, and when they get a nice kind guy in front of them, they say "NEXT ! I WANT A MAN WHO WILL GIVE ME DIAMONDS !" ………… I shake my head in disbelief, its really sad, but then again if I had experienced the same thing as they did, maybe I too would be behaving the same way? I guess I would , I guess anyone would. ----------------- So if you are a foreign guy and you wonder why the women you are writing to wants so much more than is reasonable / logical, maybe that is the reason behind their thinking.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.