Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
Vlad
From Vlad to everyone в 13:24, 09/07/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hey, When I added someone to be my "friend" what does it change? Thank you.

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Vlad в 05:18, 02/08/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Vlad:Hey, When I added someone to be my "friend" what does it change? Thank you.
As far as i remember, it means you may also correspond with one of the same gender, if you so wish. This is otherwise not possible...again, if i remember it correctly

Jake
From Jake to Vlad в 01:38, 03/08/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Vlad:Hey, When I added someone to be my "friend" what does it change? Thank you.
Hi Vlad. I have a established a few "My Friends" on this site (excluding those in real life, ha, ha). The only change I saw was the female or whatever person you just Friended (wow, did I just create a word?!) now appears on your left pane under..... wait for it...... MY FRIENDS. Now when they send you a message, their thumbnail photo will NOT appear on the left pane under the New Messages. Rather, your MY FRIENDS will display the number of unread messages. You must now click on this link to display your FRIENDS and your new message. Other than what I just explained, I see no other feature after "Friending" someone. Hope this helps.

Vlad
From Vlad to Jake в 07:39, 03/08/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

thank you.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Theresa May says EU must 'evolve' its Brexit position
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.