Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: For newbies
  New message
Pages: 1
Vlad
From Vlad to everyone в 13:18, 14/07/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

lena, 25 y.o., Belitskoye, Ukraine - profile 363637 - SCAM - BE AWARE!

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Vlad в 05:34, 15/07/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Vlad:lena, 25 y.o., Belitskoye, Ukraine - profile 363637 - SCAM - BE AWARE!
Have you reported her and the others? On top of every profile it says 'Report', just clik it..

Vlad
From Vlad to Olav Arne в 16:10, 16/07/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Olav Arne:
Have you reported her and the others? On top of every profile it says 'Report', just clik it..
Hello Olav, I did report. but do you khow how is "reporting" procedure working on this site? I dont.. ((

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Vlad в 21:26, 24/07/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Vlad:
Olav Arne:
Hello Olav, I did report. but do you khow how is "reporting" procedure working on this site? I dont.. ((
Sorry, Vlad, didn't see your question... Well, to be honest, i'm not sure how it works now. Earlier (ca a yr ago) Alexandr, manager, deletet all that was reported, but it seems that now the atmosphere here is very relaxed... Threads with ads for companies or W-African type of threads or posts, seem to get stuck here 'forever'. Why, i don't know... Maybe Alexandr would tell us what his policy is for this forum...?

Vlad
From Vlad to Olav Arne в 13:50, 26/07/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

okay, so let's to do some cleaning, just post skammmers on the forum! (BTW lets a little bit push Alex to give us a mod. privelege)

Jake
From Jake to Olav Arne в 01:16, 03/08/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Olav Arne:
Vlad:
Olav Arne:
Sorry, Vlad, didn't see your question... Well, to be honest, i'm not sure how it works now. Earlier (ca a yr ago) Alexandr, manager, deletet all that was reported, but it seems that now the atmosphere here is very relaxed... Threads with ads for companies or W-African type of threads or posts, seem to get stuck here 'forever'. Why, i don't know... Maybe Alexandr would tell us what his policy is for this forum...?
I agree with you Olav. Has gotten lax. I would love to see the forum better utilized.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Household Relocation Day Disaster And How To Avoid Them: Packers And Movers In G
  • Our website: The Convenient Weight Loss Supplement
  • Our website: Supplements Help You to Retain Youthfulness
  • Our website: Sleeping Soundly With Supplements
  • Our website: Most Powerful Bodybuilding Supplements

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.