New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 1
Vlad
From Vlad to everyone в 03:41, 17/08/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Fake photos, fake IP - SCAMMER!

Ahmad baig
From Ahmad baig to everyone в 19:51, 27/08/12 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Helo how r u i m Ahmad i m interested in u for friendship reply

Princess Nur
From Princess Nur to Ahmad baig в 16:12, 26/09/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

seems like u r from pak..... if em not wrong....i would like to know more about ya ...

mr. chocolate
From mr. chocolate to everyone в 13:19, 14/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

you idiots, they are all scammers here, this site was set up by russian mob to scam men, ask yourself why its the only free site in the whole universe. most of the scam is done by couples. the women will give you a phone number and everything to call them

Jake
From Jake to mr. chocolate в 02:52, 19/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

mr. chocolate:you idiots, they are all scammers here, this site was set up by russian mob to scam men, ask yourself why its the only free site in the whole universe. most of the scam is done by couples. the women will give you a phone number and everything to call them
It's seeing folk like "mr. chocolate" (BTW sounds like a candy bar) that make me furious. So sad to see that the Canadian eduction system has truly failed, letting this one slip by. If we all join together, we can get this sad state a meaningful grade-school level education. What do you say? Are you with me!

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.