Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 1
Walter
From Walter to everyone в 22:59, 12/04/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Here, read it yourself here: http://maxxxman.travellerspoint.com/3/ If any of this is true, then MY GOD, I don't want ANYTHING to do with those women!!! - This is basically what he said: ((" ...there is a 'dirty' underside to life in Odessa. Especially in Odessa and neighboring satellites, but more or less through much of Ukraine, a kind of institutionalized, acceptable, quasi-prostitution operates (partly linked to this is the massive AIDS/HIV epidemic that exists here). Ukraine is a very corrupt country and, if you are a young woman who wants to go to university but you don't have enough money to pay for your entrance exam, it is more or less acceptable for you to use your body to get what you can't buy. The same for accommodation, assistance in jobs, passing exams, etc. Capitalism and materialism are relatively new here and everyone is under pressure to 'own', to spend, to buy... so many girls turn to prostitution of one sort or another to try and lead the lifestyle they desire. In fact, if you go to Ukrainian/Russian dating sites, there is a special category: not just 'seeking men', but 'seeking sponsor' - a category which usually means that that girl is looking for a man who will pay for her as a kept mistress. Perhaps it happens to a greater or lesser degree in other countries, but here it is not very far below the surface at all. Sex is often seen as a means to an end - the majority of people marry for convenience or money, not love; the majority have lovers - and, as it is more or less freely part of life, Ukrainian people are quite sexually liberated. Intimate displays of affection are common: a display of 'passionate love'.... So, on the one hand is sex as a kind of currency, on the other, seemingly opposite, is the fairytale ideal of 'romance'. Every girl here wants to be a princess swept off her feet.... and this slightly odd dichotomy is what lies at the heart of many young women here in Ukraine... It is quite common for women to get married in their late teens, have children before 21... and to then get divorced before they are 30. They want the fairytale life of a wonderful house, wonderful children, and a man who gives them all they need (diamonds, Lexus cruiser, Gucci shoes...), without them working... and when this does not happen, they may stay, out of necessity, or leave. Or the man gets tired of providing and getting little in return... so he leaves! So, be prepared for that when you visit to 'find your love'. You WILL pay for everything and, if not, the lady will regard it as an insult. Give ODD numbers of flowers (a dozen roses is for funerals here in Ukraine!). Give presents, take out to fancy restaurants... it will all impress.... but... Most young women want to leave Ukraine (many young men do too, but they have a harder route to take... no one is rushing here to marry Ukrainian guys...) . Referring back to the point I made above (sex as currency), many young women are not averse to using their body to do that or to use their looks to lead a life beyond their means. I personally know a couple of Ukrainian women who (cleverly) keep a number of men hanging on over the internet, get one to pay for a visit to Germany for a couple of weeks, then a different one to pay for visas and flights to South Africa, then another to Canada... then one visits and they stay in a fancy hotel and have expensive meals and the girls milk these men for all they can. It is, in essence, their job (but, like mentioned above, a sort of acceptable quasi-prostitution). So... if you contact a Ukrainian (especially Odessan) girl over the net and develop a 'relationship' keep in mind the fact that you may not be the only 'love' of that young lady.

Jake
From Jake to Walter в 20:22, 17/04/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Walter:Here, read it yourself here: http://maxxxman.travellerspoint.com/3/ If any of this is true, then MY GOD, I don't want ANYTHING to do with those women!!! .....So... if you contact a Ukrainian (especially Odessan) girl over the net and develop a 'relationship' keep in mind the fact that you may not be the only 'love' of that young lady.
Thanks for posting this Walter. I went to the blog website and read both parts of his entry. Although he is somewhat bias against women from Odessa, virtual applause for posting this and keeping it real.

juwan
From juwan to Walter в 21:47, 06/05/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi my dear How are you? I am Juwan by name and am seeking for honest friendship, who will take me out of this lonelyness. here is my email address ( juwanwallid@yahoo.com.sg ) so that i will detail you more about myself hence i have important issue to discuss with you on my privacy and also give you my photo ok.

Defkill
From Defkill to Walter в 12:52, 09/09/16 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Walter:Here, read it yourself here: http://maxxxman.travellerspoint.com/3/ If any of this is true, then MY GOD, I don't want ANYTHING to do with those women!!! - This is basically what he said: ((" ...there is a 'dirty' underside to life in Odessa. Especially in Odessa and neighboring satellites, but more or less through much of Ukraine, a kind of institutionalized, acceptable, quasi-prostitution operates (partly linked to this is the massive AIDS/HIV epidemic that exists here). Ukraine is a very corrupt country and, if you are a young woman who wants to go to university but you don't have enough money to pay for your entrance exam, it is more or less acceptable for you to use your body to get what you can't buy. The same for accommodation, assistance in jobs, passing exams, etc.
Many fakes sit on FB and VK Try to communicate to the Russian and Ukrainian girls here http://jump4loves.com/

Luke
From Luke to Walter в 20:54, 17/11/16 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I am new to the online dating but so far I didn't have any problems. I visited Ukraine one time and I've met a few nice women. I had quite a nice impression that's why I decided to look for a datign site to sign up. There are quite a few good services here you can check yourself https://bridestopsites.com/ seems like they are okay

Walter:Here, read it yourself here: http://maxxxman.travellerspoint.com/3/ If any of this is true, then MY GOD, I don't want ANYTHING to do with those women!!! - This is basically what he said: ((" ...there is a 'dirty' underside to life in Odessa. Especially in Odessa and neighboring satellites, but more or less through much of Ukraine, a kind of institutionalized, acceptable, quasi-prostitution operates (partly linked to this is the massive AIDS/HIV epidemic that exists here). Ukraine is a very corrupt country and, if you are a young woman who wants to go to university but you don't have enough money to pay for your entrance exam, it is more or less acceptable for you to use your body to get what you can't buy. The same for accommodation, assistance in jobs, passing exams, etc. Capitalism and materialism are relatively new here and everyone is under pressure to 'own', to spend, to buy... so many girls turn to prostitution of one sort or another to try and lead the lifestyle they desire. In fact, if you go to Ukrainian/Russian dating sites, there is a special category: not just 'seeking men', but 'seeking sponsor' - a category which usually means that that girl is looking for a man who will pay for her as a kept mistress. Perhaps it happens to a greater or lesser degree in other countries, but here it is not very far below the surface at all. Sex is often seen as a means to an end - the majority of people marry for convenience or money, not love; the majority have lovers - and, as it is more or less freely part of life, Ukrainian people are quite sexually liberated. Intimate displays of affection are common: a display of 'passionate love'.... So, on the one hand is sex as a kind of currency, on the other, seemingly opposite, is the fairytale ideal of 'romance'. Every girl here wants to be a princess swept off her feet.... and this slightly odd dichotomy is what lies at the heart of many young women here in Ukraine... It is quite common for women to get married in their late teens, have children before 21... and to then get divorced before they are 30. They want the fairytale life of a wonderful house, wonderful children, and a man who gives them all they need (diamonds, Lexus cruiser, Gucci shoes...), without them working... and when this does not happen, they may stay, out of necessity, or leave. Or the man gets tired of providing and getting little in return... so he leaves! So, be prepared for that when you visit to 'find your love'. You WILL pay for everything and, if not, the lady will regard it as an insult. Give ODD numbers of flowers (a dozen roses is for funerals here in Ukraine!). Give presents, take out to fancy restaurants... it will all impress.... but... Most young women want to leave Ukraine (many young men do too, but they have a harder route to take... no one is rushing here to marry Ukrainian guys...) . Referring back to the point I made above (sex as currency), many young women are not averse to using their body to do that or to use their looks to lead a life beyond their means. I personally know a couple of Ukrainian women who (cleverly) keep a number of men hanging on over the internet, get one to pay for a visit to Germany for a couple of weeks, then a different one to pay for visas and flights to South Africa, then another to Canada... then one visits and they stay in a fancy hotel and have expensive meals and the girls milk these men for all they can. It is, in essence, their job (but, like mentioned above, a sort of acceptable quasi-prostitution). So... if you contact a Ukrainian (especially Odessan) girl over the net and develop a 'relationship' keep in mind the fact that you may not be the only 'love' of that young lady.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.