Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 1
nick
From nick to everyone в 15:41, 08/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

this pathetic loser who pretend to be french and living in France doesn't even speak french, furthermore this scammer use the same old photos for the last 10 years, well maybe a different person but this particular pictrues have been around the net for a while used only per scammer! be carefull, I am surprise that Alexander didn't turn this account off while I forwarded him the email from that scammer, email nigerian style if you see what I mean! http://en.gimeney.net/personals/France/%EF%BF%BDle-de-France/Paris/374643.cdi...

Jake
From Jake to nick в 04:30, 12/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi Nick. Seems as if he turned it off because the link no longer works. Thanks for the heads-up!

nick:http://en.gimeney.net/personals/France/%EF%BF%BDle-de-France/Paris/374643.cdi...

mr. chocolate
From mr. chocolate to everyone в 13:35, 14/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

you idiots, they are all scammers here, this site was set up by russian mob to scam men, ask yourself why its the only free site in the whole universe. most of the scam is done by couples. the women will give you a phone number and everything to call them. also ask yourself why a beautiful young woman would be interested in ugly old fucks like you. women dont like old men-just like you dont like old women, its the law of nature. if you are old-better pray you can lure the women(prostitute) with money and lots of it

Jake
From Jake to mr. chocolate в 02:52, 19/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

mr. chocolate:you idiots, they are all scammers here, this site was set up by russian mob to scam men, ask yourself why its the only free site in the whole universe. most of the scam is done by couples. the women will give you a phone number and everything to call them. also ask yourself why a beautiful young woman would be interested in ugly old fucks like you. women dont like old men-just like you dont like old women, its the law of nature. if you are old-better pray you can lure the women(prostitute) with money and lots of it
It's seeing folk like "mr. chocolate" (BTW sounds like a candy bar) that make me furious. So sad to see that the Canadian eduction system has truly failed, letting this one slip by. If we all join together, we can get this sad state a meaningful grade-school level education. What do you say? Are you with me!

Dan
From Dan to Jake в 01:50, 25/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Jake:
mr. chocolate:you idiots, they are all scammers here, this site was set up by russian mob to scam men, ask yourself why its the only free site in the whole universe. most of the scam is done by couples. the women will give you a phone number and everything to call them. also ask yourself why a beautiful young woman would be interested in ugly old fucks like you. women dont like old men-just like you dont like old women, its the law of nature. if you are old-better pray you can lure the women(prostitute) with money and lots of it
It's seeing folk like "mr. chocolate" (BTW sounds like a candy bar) that make me furious. So sad to see that the Canadian eduction system has truly failed, letting this one slip by. If we all join together, we can get this sad state a meaningful grade-school level education. What do you say? Are you with me!
Hi there friend Im communicated it with Anita 28 from fairport usa and some one put her at a scammer can you kindly light this info for me Ill appreciated it very much I have good feelings for that person my email is dan underscore acosta at hotmail Ill appreciated it much until I do sincerely yours Dan

Jake
From Jake to Dan в 03:14, 28/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi Dan. Sorry to report, your friend Anita 28 y/o from New York is a fake. If you have feelings for him/her, I suggest verify the IP address of this person. I did, and this person sits in Nairobi, Kenya. Not in New York! Sorry buddy. The sure proof way to tell if he/she is a scammer is to video chat with them. Good luck Dan!

Dan:
Hi there friend Im communicated it with Anita 28 from fairport usa and some one put her at a scammer can you kindly light this info for me Ill appreciated it very much I have good feelings for that person my email is dan underscore acosta at hotmail Ill appreciated it much until I do sincerely yours Dan

Dan
From Dan to Jake в 07:27, 04/11/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Jake:Hi Dan. Sorry to report, your friend Anita 28 y/o from New York is a fake. If you have feelings for him/her, I suggest verify the IP address of this person. I did, and this person sits in Nairobi, Kenya. Not in New York! Sorry buddy. The sure proof way to tell if he/she is a scammer is to video chat with them. Good luck Dan!
Dan:
Hi guys thank for your info I think that you are very right I appreciated it very much Sincerely yours Daniel

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.