Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 1
Jake
From Jake to everyone в 03:19, 19/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Profile shows: "I'm living in USA, New York, Fairport". IP address shows: Nairobi Area. Besides, her profile photo gives it away. User was just reported to the Admin.

Dan
From Dan to everyone в 21:50, 03/11/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi guys do you know of any decent agency in Ukraine ? to fin a wife ? this is my problem I'm an older man 57 years old but looks like 35 years old I have try it with girls of my age in the States and always hit my self in the wall not matter what I'm to active for woman that age, so I need a younger girl just to keep up with me I love sex do it many times a week ride my bicycle 500 miles a week do camping and hiking I the end of the week swimming run you name it I do I star doing scuba diving again so its a true with me in older woman is not going to happen that its the reason I'm looking for woman across the ocean I need a young girl for a wife my question is its any agency there that can help me that its an honest agency and can I find a girl like this there or I'm spinning my wheels there too I want to have a family kindly let me know if that its possible there Sincerely Daniel

Walter
From Walter to Dan в 20:28, 03/12/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

- I joined an agency called CherryBlossoms.com ( http://www.blossoms.com ). They are mostly for seeking Asian women, and from what I have read they are quite trustworthy. The other agency that is trustworthy is Elena's models, I tried them for a while but it seems that almost all of the women want men no older than 45. I'm 49 and i tried for a few months but it didn't end up going anywhere so I'm letting my subscription come to an end and I'm not renewing with Elena's models. The one nice thing is that the women are honest. They are stuck up and picky as usual, but there are not scamming, and no FAKE LETTERS like A-Foreign-Affair or 'AnastasiaDate' does. So your choice is this: - Try Elenasmodels, and you will see that the women really are picky and have impossibly high standards. - After a few months, try CherryBlossoms and meet better quality Asian women who really do seem to want to get to know you.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.