Register | About us | Sign in

Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Walter
From Walter to Dan в 20:28, 03/12/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

- I joined an agency called CherryBlossoms.com ( http://www.blossoms.com ). They are mostly for seeking Asian women, and from what I have read they are quite trustworthy. The other agency that is trustworthy is Elena's models, I tried them for a while but it seems that almost all of the women want men no older than 45. I'm 49 and i tried for a few months but it didn't end up going anywhere so I'm letting my subscription come to an end and I'm not renewing with Elena's models. The one nice thing is that the women are honest. They are stuck up and picky as usual, but there are not scamming, and no FAKE LETTERS like A-Foreign-Affair or 'AnastasiaDate' does. So your choice is this: - Try Elenasmodels, and you will see that the women really are picky and have impossibly high standards. - After a few months, try CherryBlossoms and meet better quality Asian women who really do seem to want to get to know you.

Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Our website: Auditing Service Dubai
  • Movies: What supplies you need to pack Kitchen stuff before the move
  • Our website: hardcoresexvideo
  • Our website: hardcoresexvideo

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.