Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 1
Anita
From Anita to everyone в 23:59, 24/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Jake, 34 y.o., Kaiserslautern, Germany this is a scammer, he wanted to scam me and ask me to send him money i found out that he is a fucking scammer..be ware of him.

Kostik
From Kostik to Anita в 06:58, 27/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Anita:Jake, 34 y.o., Kaiserslautern, Germany this is a scammer, he wanted to scam me and ask me to send him money i found out that he is a fucking scammer..be ware of him.
Wow-wow.. First of all it would be nice if you omitted any profanity in your future posts on public boards, we would all appreciate it! Also with your post count being exactly at numero UNO, I 'd suggest you take turns here a bit easier before you lose traction alltogether and get off the track and upside down. Thank you.

Jake
From Jake to Anita в 03:02, 28/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Anita:Jake, 34 y.o., Kaiserslautern, Germany this is a scammer, he wanted to scam me and ask me to send him money i found out that he is a fucking scammer..be ware of him.
Ha! I am really flattered this person took the time to post this. Folks, check out my blog post in the Scammer's section on 19 October. The IP address (41.215.96.236) registers to Nairobi, Keyna. Not New York. The profile was Blacklisted by me and reported to Admin. Besides, you can immediately identify the fake profile from her/him/it's photo. Hey you, at least steal a better photo next time. Google images can be your friend. But I guess your not that intelligent. lol I am still laughing out loud this "thing" posted here. Too funny! Thank you. You make my day!

Jake
From Jake to Kostik в 03:04, 28/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

_

Jake
From Jake to Jake в 03:05, 28/10/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

thanks Kostik! If you were to see me… I am laughing so hard at this post! ha!

Kostik:
Wow-wow.. First of all it would be nice if you omitted any profanity in your future posts on public boards, we would all appreciate it! Also with your post count being exactly at numero UNO, I 'd suggest you take turns here a bit easier before you lose traction alltogether and get off the track and upside down. Thank you.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.