Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
Dan
From Dan to everyone в 21:34, 03/11/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Thanks for the kindly words but what I getting is that its full of shark there? and that I'll be on my own ?? can you kindly up date me I'll appreciated it very very much Sincerely Daniel

Kostik:Hi Dan! Nice to see you here and welcome to the board! Before you get all excited and start loosing your cool and your straight thinking head after exchanging some sentences with somebody on the other end of the line I recommend you slow down a bit and simply be a part of the game and watch around for some time. I promise you that after a while you most likely won't even have to ask others to shed light on a person of your interest and in most cases you will know yourself what you are dealing with. I know you haven't asked for advice and I don't mean to lecture you in any way or form, just a friendly suggestion. Having been around for some time I have seen quite a few men (and women alike) having been turned off of online dating because of having ONE negative experience and it is NOT good because online dating DOES work. You just need to approach it with the necessary tools and knowledge in your arsenal of skills, that's all.

Jake
From Jake to Dan в 21:26, 06/11/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi Daniel. No aquariums filled with sharks here… the weather is too cold and they like to swim where it is warm. Enough of that… What is it that you need to know and we will try to assist?

Dan:Thanks for the kindly words but what I getting is that its full of shark there? and that I'll be on my own ?? can you kindly up date me I'll appreciated it very very much Sincerely Daniel

Dan
From Dan to everyone в 22:57, 05/12/13 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi every one there I have a question and I'll appreciated it very much in honest answer I'm in communication now with a girl from Kiev, my question is I do not do so well in winter, and I'll like to travel there when spring start there and how is Kiev ?, is a friendly city, what it's there to do, it's a costly city to be kindly light it up some information in this topic for me,what would be the best for me to do, to rent a room or to rent a studio I'll be there for 15 days. Sincerely Yours Daniel

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period
  • Scammers: Scammers

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.