Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 1
Jake
From Jake to everyone в 03:15, 16/01/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

IP address registers Country: Nigeria. State/Region: Lagos. She/it has a profile marked as Houston, Tx. This profile is fake. Reported to Admin. Beware!

CanadianDreamer
From CanadianDreamer to Jake в 04:04, 26/01/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Jake:IP address registers Country: Nigeria. State/Region: Lagos. She/it has a profile marked as Houston, Tx. This profile is fake. Reported to Admin. Beware!
DO these scammers even know about reverse image lookup? Idiots. Another thing I must say, I've reported probably 5 user Id's with evidence and they never get banned. What the fuck is wrong with this site? The only reason I log in here now is for the obvious and humorous scammer PM's.

Walter
From Walter to Jake в 12:28, 27/01/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Sorry for the interruption, but how can you determine the person's I.P. address from there simple letter? I tried everything I can think of and I don't know how to do it? Can you please give me a clue as to how I can do the same thing? Thanks. ( P.S. : LOVE THAT CAT in the photo from 'CanadianDreamer', it's so CUTE ! )

Kostik
From Kostik to Walter в 11:31, 29/01/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Walter:Sorry for the interruption, but how can you determine the person's I.P. address from there simple letter? I tried everything I can think of and I don't know how to do it? Can you please give me a clue as to how I can do the same thing? Thanks.
Wow!.. Are you for real? Have you ever seen that two line message on the red background at the top of the page when you log in to the site? If it says your account is free then you need to upgrade in order to use that feature, as well as others. It costs you one credit which is pretty much nothing but a mighty dollar that you can wire to Alex via either PayPall or Webmoney. It may very well be your best spent Dollar on the grand scheme of things. An eye opening Dolla should I say? Dude, you seriously never seen that thing? If so I wonder how much you may be missing from say reading a profile of a lady you 're interested in? Or just going about life in general, doing your errands and what not?

Walter
From Walter to Kostik в 10:07, 03/02/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Oh, yeah, now I see; If you pay $1 / month you get to see the sender's I.P. address. Heck, all of the women here at this site are scammers, most are simply other men pretending to be women, snatching the photos off of the Net, so I'm not interested in them anyways. But thanks for that info, if there is a one-in-a-million chance that I actually do find a woman worth ANY serious attention then I'll pay that $1 and see where she is from before I try to forget she even exists. Have a nice day.

Kostik
From Kostik to Walter в 10:44, 05/02/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

In the previous post you "tried everything you can think of and you don't know how to do it?" which sounds, to me at least, like you are quite interested in accomplishing that particular task but as soon as you are given a solution you all of a sudden don't want it any more. So what do you want Walter? What do you really want? I 'm sorry but you sound like a naughty kid in a supermarket that first wants a Snickers bar and when his mommy yields to his demands decides that Snicker bars taste like shit and announces he wants a lollypop instead.

Jake
From Jake to Walter в 21:21, 14/12/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Walter:Oh, yeah, now I see; If you pay $1 / month you get to see the sender's I.P. address.....then I'll pay that $1 and see where she is from before I try to forget she even exists. Have a nice day.
Hi Walter. Now that the blaring red banner is obvious given Kostik assistance, please beware of paying to become a Premium Member. I did this for many years and purchased bulk credits (which saves you money). My last (and now final) round of paying via PayPal went through seamlessly however, none of the credits were applied to my account and ultimately, as a Free User, I lost dialog history past the 30-day mark. And before anyone asks...to no avail, I wrote Alex numerous times to his personal Inbox and by creating a Help Ticket. It took a long process from PayPal refund my money in which, they too failed to reach the Admin. Truly sad because not only did I reap the Premium Member benefits but believed I was doing my part by donating to keep this site alive and thriving....only to find out it was and still is unmanned.
CanadianDreamer:....Another thing I must say, I've reported probably 5 user Id's with evidence and they never get banned. What the fuck is wrong with this site?...
Yes CanadianDreamer, I too have reported and Blacklisted numerous obvious scammers over the years but truly seems like this site's Admin is AWOL (Absent Without Leave) - as we say in the military.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.