Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Scammers
  New message
Pages: 1
Walter
From Walter to everyone в 23:27, 16/06/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

It seems as if this site has nothing but scammers, mostly probably Russian men or other men PRETENDING to be women. Are there NO REAL WOMEN AT THIS SITE? (I'm beginning to think so.)

nick
From nick to Walter в 07:59, 19/06/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

yes there is at least 2, I met them face to face§

bidemi
From bidemi to nick в 23:10, 15/10/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Jesus love you so much.

Andrzej
From Andrzej to Walter в 16:20, 21/10/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Walter:It seems as if this site has nothing but scammers, mostly probably Russian men or other men PRETENDING to be women. Are there NO REAL WOMEN AT THIS SITE? (I'm beginning to think so.)
If they Russian scammers , why they do not are able to speak Russian language? I tested that, and my opinion is that, they are located in London. Please, do not connect prostutution and other specialities to NATIONALITIES.

ZoLotAia  pYL'
From ZoLotAia pYL' to nick в 17:26, 27/10/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

nick:yes there is at least 2, I met them face to face�
What woman, you look at yourself, palpitations, shortness of heart attack, and in a better world))

James
From James to Walter в 00:22, 15/06/15 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

It is possible that many are not genuine in their intentions. However I can say that at least a few women in Lvov have been checked out by a friend of mine who recently moved from Lvov to USA. His school-friend is in the city government of Lvov, and checked a few of the girls, and they almost all checked out as honest. James

Walter:It seems as if this site has nothing but scammers, mostly probably Russian men or other men PRETENDING to be women. Are there NO REAL WOMEN AT THIS SITE? (I'm beginning to think so.)

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.