Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
Sara
From Sara to everyone в 11:10, 28/07/14 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Do you have religion?Do you believe there are many of people don't join any religion?I am one of them.Recently I just realized that why I always ask myself what's the meaning of life?My friend told me the purpose of human life is having a hope.But I just want to know where does hopes come from?If we are in trouble or we want some good lucky turns to ourselves ,we normally go to the temple.I had a 3 years experiences went to the temple to pray slippers and boots goes well and praymy family's members are healthy. Do you think that's a shame story?I think the meaning of life is not only hope that also should be get some positive power from somewhere.So I think no matter what kind of religion you choose as long as you canget energy from it ,then that is a good thing.Do you mind if I don't have any religion?

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Don’t Trouble Your Wives Just Do It With Packers And Movers Mumbai
  • Our website: Packers And Movers Pune With Their Best Services
  • Our website: Select Top And Reliable Movers Company From The Given Choices: Packers And Mover
  • Our website: Shifting Takes A Long Time So Start Scheduling From The First Day
  • Scammers: IS THERE ANY NORMAL WOMEN HERE? (not a scammer? )

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.