|From smita jadhav to everyone в 10:06, 08/03/16
Reply in new thread
The kitchen might occupy a small part in your entire house, but definitely demands the biggest chunk of your packing time, while scheduling a move with any packers and movers from Chennai. Packing all kitchen supplies is a very troublesome job, mainly because there are so many drawers and shelves and cupboards with too many different kinds of things which need to be packed. On the other hand, unlike your bedroom or dining rooms, you would need the kitchen till the last day before your move. Packing everything in such circumstances is really very difficult.
Here are some tips which can make this difficult task a little easier for you.
Packing Materials Needed For an Average Size Kitchen
• Five large boxes for packing heavy items like baking tins, dish racks, and other kitchen ware.
• Five medium boxes for packing silverware, pots and pans.
• Three heavy duty boxes with appropriate padding for transporting fragile items.
• A few rolls of unprinted news wrap for covering fragile items like expensive vases, glassware and crockery sets.
• Two rolls of bubble wraps to wrap various items susceptible to breakage
• Five cell kits for carrying glass bottles, wine bottles, and stemware.
• Five rolls of packing tapes for sealing all your supplies adequately.
• Marker pens for marking each item individually.
Sort Out Your Kitchen Supplies
The kitchen is filled with numerous items, right from heavy appliances to small intricate glassware. Sort these things out as per their priority. Of course you cannot ask your movers and packers in Pune to carry everything. You either need to sell them, dispose them or donate them. Once you have sorted out what you want to carry with you, sort them according to their size and frailty.
Purchase Appropriate Boxes
Buy special packing boxes meant for packing kitchen supplies. The best way to achieve this is by grading the items. Buy large boxes to carry cooking utensils. Place smaller bottles and jars in small boxes and use boxes with adequate padding and protection to transfer bone china items and glassware.
Start with the Less Frequented Area
Start your kitchen from the least used section. This can include special appliances like bread and pasta maker, special occasion crockery, cookbooks, extra towel, barbeque tongs, meat mallet and pie pans. Next move your attention to packing bottles of wine, sauces, vinegar etc. Do not forget to weigh these items as the weight would significantly add up to your moving cost.
Lastly leave some items behind like knives forks, a few plates’ and other basic things which you shall need on the moving day for a quick meal.
Thanks for sharing this post.Nice post.
Packers movers in Pune