Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 21
Peter
From Peter to Olav Arne в 07:15, 23/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Miss Caroline is quite aptly a Taurean! That is.... she/he is 100% BULL!!!! And you are right Olav (as usual) in your observation of Miss Caroline's status as Shemale!! I wonder if he is top or bottom... or maybe versatile!!!! I can't help but think that he was/is a jockey: "My name is manita, i'm 24 y.o. man, my zodiac sign is Taurus. height: 147 cm. (4' 9" ; weight: 45 kg. (99 lbs.)" Maybe Manita has a HOT TIP (keep your mind clean Olav) from the race track..... Don't feel bad Olav if Manita doesn't get back to you... with you at 6' 6" and Manita at 4' 9"... well... need I say more!!!!!

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Peter в 16:14, 23/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Maybe Manita has a HOT TIP (keep your mind clean Olav) from the race track..... Don't feel bad Olav if Manita doesn't get back to you... with you at 6' 6" and Manita at 4' 9"... well... need I say more!!!!!

Oh, come on, Peter. You know my mind is ALWAYS clean!!! I handwash it every night so it's squeaky clean every MORNING... I underline 'morning'... And Peter, i don't feel bad, as you know i'm almost (down) there anyway...

Pages: 21
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Household Relocation Day Disaster And How To Avoid Them: Packers And Movers In G
  • Our website: The Convenient Weight Loss Supplement
  • Our website: Supplements Help You to Retain Youthfulness
  • Our website: Sleeping Soundly With Supplements
  • Our website: Most Powerful Bodybuilding Supplements

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.