Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
Bozz
From Bozz to everyone в 17:54, 21/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Just would like to confirm this. I have been told that my presence is indicated as online even when I am not, just because I have the toolbar installed. Is that so Alexsandr? Please advice. Thank you

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to Bozz в 12:34, 29/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Just would like to confirm this. I have been told that my presence is indicated as online even when I am not, just because I have the toolbar installed. Is that so Alexsandr? Please advice. Thank you

Not exactly. Site counts you as online only if you online and stay signed in, what means that you can see incoming message asap.

CSK001
From CSK001 to Bozz в 15:56, 09/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi, Thanks for this useful information. In fact, I must say the tools provided by you are very useful. I'm a new one in this forum. Please keep updating me on this. CSK Online Dating

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Don’t Trouble Your Wives Just Do It With Packers And Movers Mumbai
  • Our website: Packers And Movers Pune With Their Best Services
  • Our website: Select Top And Reliable Movers Company From The Given Choices: Packers And Mover
  • Our website: Shifting Takes A Long Time So Start Scheduling From The First Day
  • Scammers: IS THERE ANY NORMAL WOMEN HERE? (not a scammer? )

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.