Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
Kostik
From Kostik to everyone в 06:12, 25/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Oh well, take it as a joke for now I guess but.. (and it is a big BUT) A couple of days ago I 've heard from my co-worker about a pending law suit against one US based dating site. A basis for the suit waaas.. yes, you guessed it: The absense of the dedicated section for gays and lesbians and, therefore, their inability to register and be engaged in the search for a soulmate like all normal people do. They claimed that the site thus was discriminating against people with non-traditional orientation. People that are not oriented North-South that is. That thing made me wonder if indeed we are gonna have similar section here some time down the road. The only hope that this site is not based in United States and won't be affected by all that Буллшит.

Peter
From Peter to Kostik в 10:24, 25/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I just heard from Manita that she'd like to see a Shemale section As you said Kostik... the site you mentioned is American based! Maybe there's an idea for another thread!!!! The MOST WACKIEST AND MOST TRIVIALLY BASED lawsuits in America that made average people millionares and their lawyers multi-millionares!!!! Anyhoo! The Gay and Lesbian Community can post here if they like... I welcome them... at least then it won't just be basically me, you, and Olav making posts

Matt
From Matt to Kostik в 19:55, 25/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Oh well, take it as a joke for now I guess but.. (and it is a big BUT) A couple of days ago I 've heard from my co-worker about a pending law suit against one US based dating site. A basis for the suit waaas.. yes, you guessed it: The absense of the dedicated section for gays and lesbians and, therefore, their inability to register and be engaged in the search for a soulmate like all normal people do. They claimed that the site thus was discriminating against people with non-traditional orientation. People that are not oriented North-South that is. That thing made me wonder if indeed we are gonna have similar section here some time down the road. The only hope that this site is not based in United States and won't be affected by all that Буллшит.

Next thing they'll do in the US is to impose a gay section in every bar, hotel, aircraft, ... Hey, a dating site is like a private club, join it or don't! If you're gay and you don't like heteros, don't join, as simple as that.

Kyle
From Kyle to Matt в 00:04, 27/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Next thing they'll do in the US is to impose a gay section in every bar, hotel, aircraft, ... Hey, a dating site is like a private club, join it or don't! If you're gay and you don't like heteros, don't join, as simple as that.

Laugh all you want.....but it's difficult to watch your own county's morals crumble to a few sicko's. Perhaps, this might be a good lesson why so many American men, want a woman from the F.S.U. ??

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to everyone в 12:38, 29/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Site allows to sign up as man looking for man or woman loooking for woman. I don't see any reason to make any special section for gay/lesbians. I have nothing against them, and about such lawsuits, they make me laugh, because here in Russia it's looks absolutely crazy.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.