Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: For newbies
  New message
Pages: 1
Peter
From Peter to everyone в 13:58, 29/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I was wondering how to direct replies to 'particular' people or the group as a whole! At present I am just guessing and click 'reply' (I think that is what I click)...

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to Peter в 11:39, 30/11/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I was wondering how to direct replies to 'particular' people or the group as a whole! At present I am just guessing and click 'reply' (I think that is what I click)...

When you click "reply" you getting quoted text of replied message and your answer will be stored as reply to author of replied message. When you just want to post a message, you should click "new message" link on the top of the page.

Peter
From Peter to Aleksandr в 11:25, 02/12/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

So if I click 'new message' then it will register to 'EVERYONE'??? Sorry if this seems a little basic to be asking... but maybe many others are wondering the same thing

john
From john to Peter в 19:45, 24/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

So if I click 'new message' then it will register to 'EVERYONE'??? Sorry if this seems a little basic to be asking... but maybe many others are wondering the same thing

Yes click "new message" to direct to everyone. Even though I have reasonable knowledge sometimes I click "reply" by mistake when I mean "new message" or "edit" Don´t worry be happy

Kostik
From Kostik to everyone в 03:30, 25/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

i love eva

Ha-ha! This dude definitely has no clue how to direct replies in this forum. Or he indeed is in loooove.

peter pumpkineater
From peter pumpkineater to Kostik в 13:25, 14/01/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Ha-ha! This dude definitely has no clue how to direct replies in this forum. Or he indeed is in loooove. Not in looooove Kostik! Just a little 'thick' at times. I think I've finally worked it out now And thanks Alexandr and John for your help!

Kostik
From Kostik to peter pumpkineater в 13:27, 20/01/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I think I've finally worked it out now

Good for you!

Eleonora
From Eleonora to Peter в 23:05, 04/04/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

nice

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Household Relocation Day Disaster And How To Avoid Them: Packers And Movers In G
  • Our website: The Convenient Weight Loss Supplement
  • Our website: Supplements Help You to Retain Youthfulness
  • Our website: Sleeping Soundly With Supplements
  • Our website: Most Powerful Bodybuilding Supplements

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.