Register | About us | Sign in

Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: For newbies
  New message
Pages: 1
Chris Berman
From Chris Berman to everyone в 19:18, 18/12/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

If I have to go looking for a Ukrainian lady, I look no further than the living room or sometimes the shower becuase she's here. My experience was a success. In cfact, I was so inspired by her beauty and intelligence, I used her discription and personality in a book that I wrote and that will be released in January. Although this is science fiction most of what takes place on Earth is centered in Ukraine and Moscow. If you are interested, look up my site: www.freewebs.com/chrisblfa and click under "romance" You might get a kick out of it. Good luck on your seach Chris

Kostik
From Kostik to Chris Berman в 01:12, 19/12/08 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

If I have to go looking for a Ukrainian lady, I look no further than the living room or sometimes the shower becuase she's here. My experience was a success. In cfact, I was so inspired by her beauty and intelligence, I used her discription and personality in a book that I wrote and that will be released in January. Although this is science fiction most of what takes place on Earth is centered in Ukraine and Moscow. If you are interested, look up my site: www.freewebs.com/chrisblfa and click under "romance" You might get a kick out of it. Good luck on your seach Chris

Thanks for pimpin' your book here! When I finish mine, I 'll post the link here as well. Peace.

john
From john to Chris Berman в 18:00, 29/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Well my lady from Gorlovka has not made up her mind yet but in the meantime as others on this page are doing it - http://utahvengeance.blogspot.com - Who knows I might even do a book on dating a Ukrainian lady

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.