Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: For newbies
  New message
Pages: 21
car
From car to everyone в 08:34, 13/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hello everyone, very good information, it will be good if can be mandatory to everyone that register in this site, to at least fill up their profile, I have noticed in some sites that requires minimum information

Peter
From Peter to James в 23:19, 13/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

An observation..... Don't accept at face value the numbers listed as statistically important. Remember that you are looking at the result of a computer program that can be written wrong. I suspect that the "Profile Place" number is incremented once for each time anyone "logs-in" to the site. If I am correct, then there are not "42551" members, but rather there have been "42551" separate "log-in" events since your profile was first created. Obviously, most of these are multiple log-ins by a much smaller number of people. Here is a test.... Log in, and record the "Profile Place" number. Log out. Log in again, notice that "Profile Place" already increased a few numbers. I sincerely doubt that several people joined in the span of a few seconds. Instead, I suspect that a few people who are already members logged in during that time.

Hi James, You have made a good point. Many sites record the number of hits they receive. The more hits, the more you are likely to get paying, advertising sponsors to your site....note the word "Paying". It is a numbers game though because no sponsors, no income, no web site, so you need the big numbers. This is a free dating site which is great but it also has it's drawbacks. So many drawbacks that it is really a whole other subject matter. Perhaps someone might want to start a new thread on this subject. If in fact what you are stating is true about "log in", then I would have to believe that there are "very few real time" users of this site and the rest are all the type of people that have no real interest in finding a life partner. Unfortunately, just about all the dating site are about the same. They claim big numbers of users but few are actually using the site for it's intended purpose. I think a lot of people just like to see themselves on the internet.

Kostik
From Kostik to Peter в 03:11, 14/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Think of it as of your local church. There may be 400-500 members on the roaster but only a tenth of those at best are usually present on a Sabbath morning. Those who are present are the true devoutees though.

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to everyone в 10:10, 14/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Wow... so many doubts. Ok, here are we go: 1) Profile ID number. When someone register on the site, he or she is getting next available ID. So if your profile number is 900000, that means that you are 900000 man or woman submitted registration form. Including those, who didn't do it, did it by mistake, not confirmed, already deleted profile and so on. 2) Total profiles number. To check yourself, you may try to open page 10000, but you should stay signed out, otherwise system automatically find only matching profiles to you. ATM you'll reach 3576 page (last). Simple math shows us 42912 profiles total on the site. 3) Why same faces. Well it's various from person to person. If you are exotic person and looking for something exotic, there are not so much matches for you. And, of course new matches don't register every day. And if you are from popular age/social/country group, profiles will change really frequently. Atm our database increasing about 250 ppl daily. Hope, i've answered your questions.

Kit
From Kit to Aleksandr в 08:35, 18/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi Aleksandr Most webmasters would simply have removed Peter's thread on the grounds that it's 'standard' to include as a term of use that members will not create threads that are against the commercial interests of the webmaster / site owners. This IS supposed to be an adult site, so, to my thinking comments about those who post scantily clad pics or not profiles hardly warrant discussion ... they are going to scammers - nothing to discuss. To be be blunt, anyone who replies to a blank profile, or who replies to an approach from blank profile is clearly not of sound mind and should seek help! Scammers ARE a plague to all social-net-site operators. My experience of Gimeney is that I've reported probably a dozen 'blank profile' or otherwise 'suspicious' profiles and all have been removed. To those who whine and whinge - about something you're getting for free - my answer is simple. " If you don't like something about the site, offer constructive criticism. State your concern clearly, say what you would like to happen / prevent happening and submit the idea for consideration." If people just want to whinge and find fault then perhaps the internet is not the right place for them to be? I enjoy the site, have chatted to several interesting women, haven't found 'The One' but I know a little more about the Russian Continent, Peoples and Culture. So, I'm gonna close by saying 'Thanks Aleksandr' and reminding myself (and everyone else) I get this for FREE

peter pumpkineater
From peter pumpkineater to everyone в 13:47, 14/01/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I totally agree with Kit. It IS FREE and if you don't get what you want from the site then you haven't been sworn to any oath to stay here (at least I wasn't made to swear any oath). I have come and gone a couple of times. I stumbled onto the site a while ago. I have also met some nice people here. One person I talk to occassionally on SKYPE. Not quite the love of my life... (as it is Olav the old coot you sometimes see in the forums) ...but I haven't met the love of my life on paying sites either, which incidently I was being hit up at an amazing rate by scammers. So! Whereas I understand the concerns mentioned... if you don't like it.... you don't have to be here. Peace and Be happy Peter Pumpkineater

robert oz
From robert oz to Tatyana в 17:21, 14/01/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

You see I have noticed the same thing here.......a few people on line.... and these people are almost the same...... I came here to meet an honest man.......but now I feel that there's smth wrong.... I don't know what exactly......

to Peter nothink is wrong here Peter there are a lot nice people here I think somethink wrong with you. I think you like to people attention.

peter pumpkineater
From peter pumpkineater to robert oz в 08:14, 15/01/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

You see I have noticed the same thing here.......a few people on line.... and these people are almost the same...... I came here to meet an honest man.......but now I feel that there's smth wrong.... I don't know what exactly......
to Peter nothink is wrong here Peter there are a lot nice people here I think somethink wrong with you. I think you like to people attention.

I think he just had concerns Robert! But if he does think something is wrong he doesn't have to stay as do any of us. It is a good site!

Pages: 21
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.