Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: For newbies
  New message
Pages: 1
john
From john to everyone в 13:13, 31/01/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

How can couples already corresponding via them protect their relationships? (Assuming that the agency is not a scam) The UADreams.com website went down for a few days late last year and I feared that the company had gone out of business! How could I contact the lady that I had been writing to for nearly a year? At the same time the Ualadys.com website went down and I think that they use the former company´s hosting facility despite having a row between the two companies this time last year.

Kostik
From Kostik to john в 00:11, 01/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

How can couples already corresponding via them protect their relationships? (Assuming that the agency is not a scam) The UADreams.com website went down for a few days late last year and I feared that the company had gone out of business! How could I contact the lady that I had been writing to for nearly a year? At the same time the Ualadys.com website went down and I think that they use the former company´s hosting facility despite having a row between the two companies this time last year.

So After corresponding with her for a year there still is no way to exchange emails, phone #'s etc.? Wow, that's pretty strict there then. As far as dating agencies going down, I don't think it is (will be) the case. After all it is only $30.00-100.00 to aquire a membership on average. Credit crunch is more of a problem where much bigger money are involved as I understand. There are certain things people will be more willing to sacrifice in the time of crisis: New car, new computer even a vacation trip but essentials as food and entertainment should still be in good demand and dating sites are definitely a form of such. After all majority of people simply need to throw something down their throats not to expire and to send their brain on a trip to a far away land where a Prince or a Princess is awaiting them.

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to john в 06:46, 01/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Good point, John, and assuming you mean those who "waste" their money writing trough agencies doing 'in-house' translating, where you more often than not might find yourself corresponding with their translator... If i were you (or anyone else reading this), i wouldn't even consider using this type of agency if it didn't have the option to buy the lady's addr, and with money-back "guarantee", and/or new girl/addr, if the addr. came out cold. It might not be much of a guarantee, but hopefully better than nothing. If the agency doesn't have this option i wouldn't touch it no matter how beautiful the girl/s... (I never do, except for two i know of, where in one you can ask for the lady's phone, the other you can ask for contact details). The morale is, stay with free dating sites, like this one, (where Aleksandr actually DO something about scammers), and sites where you can correspond directly with the ladies against a monthly fee. And men, use your common sense and remember always: 1) There are scammers on all sites. 2) Don't think with your 2nd head no matter how beautiful she is. 3) If she's young and stunning and you are not, take a good look in the mirror and THINK. If all you can see 'in there' is Brad Pitt, take a (very) cold shower and look again. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. 4) Don't send money for ANY reason. 5) Be sure to get the lady's phone# and e-mail if she interests you, using a separate e-mail account for first time correspondence. Doing this will keep you out of trouble for a while, and... using #5, asking politely, will save your ass and hopefully your love life even if the Credit Crunch or any other crises should hit a dating site 'near you'...

john
From john to Kostik в 16:47, 01/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

As far as dating agencies going down, I don't think it is (will be) the case. After all it is only $30.00-100.00 to aquire a membership on average. Credit crunch is more of a problem where much bigger money are involved as I understand. There are certain things people will be more willing to sacrifice in the time of crisis: New car, new computer even a vacation trip but essentials as food and entertainment should still be in good demand and dating sites are definitely a form of such. After all majority of people simply need to throw something down their throats not to expire and to send their brain on a trip to a far away land where a Prince or a Princess is awaiting them.

www.uadreams.com charge $99.99 dollars for 20 e-mails to a lady. Reasearch has shown that the USA only accounts for 23% of their page views. They price in dollars so if they have european clients it costs far more than it did 18 months previously. The price of their trips seem to have gone up by more than 50% since they split from www.ualadys.com so I am wondering if a lot of nationals whose currency is not tied to the dollar will drop out of the agency dating game due to the credit crunch - the bottom line is you could be out of work tomorrow so can you afford another mouth to feed? Russia and the Ukraine have had currency devaluations, but this is not reflected in the fees that they charge! I have seen hotels in Spain where you can stay for €22 a night. At Caserbermeja there is one - http://villanuevainmobiliaria.spain.com/casabermeja.html In Donestsk (even not through the agency) they are looks for a minimum of $100 a night and I understand that with this recession there is now a lot of crime in the Ukraine so would you visit a lady there?

alice
From alice to john в 18:11, 01/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Dear, My name is alice samuel from cote d'ivoire abidjan.i am 25 years old looking to married you.

john
From john to alice в 13:09, 03/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Dear, My name is alice samuel from cote d'ivoire abidjan.i am 25 years old looking to married you.

Hello Alice I suggest that you read this article about online dating http://en.gimeney.net/forum/messages.cdiml?topic=472 Thank you for your proposal, but marraige should be based on respect and love that is reciprocated. A friend of mine has said "I think that marriage is a serious step in life and requires a lot of courage and responsibility from the person who makes such a decision. The majority of couples think that the desire and passion in love are enough reason to turn a new unknown page in their future." We have not corresponded or met so I don´t think these conditions have been met Regards John

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?
  • Everything else: Marry Ukrain woman

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.