Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 54321
Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to ZHenia в 05:44, 14/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Perfect for St.Valentine night and day. Now it is my turn to be modest, sincere and simple... I wish you to find your love, your soul mate, your everything...

And in my modest way i return your kind wishes. We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive, where every sense is heightened, and every emotion is magnified. Our everyday reality is shattered and we are flung into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, or an afternoon, but that doesn't diminish its value, because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives. I wish you a Valentine's Day to remember..

mathews
From mathews to ZHenia в 17:25, 14/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

it is in russian and i do not know russian ,i too want to plant a tree

Kit
From Kit to ZHenia в 06:48, 30/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

A bush trimming job for a gardener eh? Hands up for that one ... Just can't beat getting down there and doing the maintenance work. Makes it a joy to look and spend time in later eh!

Pages: 54321
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.