Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: For newbies
  New message
Pages: 1
john
From john to everyone в 13:54, 14/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Agencies encourage their lady clients to write to several men. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Agencies encourage their men clients to write to up to 20 different women. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Is this practice used on gimeney.net by any of the members? If a potential partner is writing to several people at the same time could they be trusted in marraige? Do you think that speed dating is appropriate on the internet?

Aleksandr
From Aleksandr to john в 19:12, 14/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Agencies encourage their lady clients to write to several men. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Agencies encourage their men clients to write to up to 20 different women. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Is this practice used on gimeney.net by any of the members? If a potential partner is writing to several people at the same time could they be trusted in marraige? Do you think that speed dating is appropriate on the internet?

I don't force anyone to write anyone. It has no sence for me, because you don't pay for being on site, writing, getting messages or translation.

Kostik
From Kostik to john в 23:59, 14/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

1.If a potential partner is writing to several people at the same time could they be trusted in marraige? 2. Do you think that speed dating is appropriate on the internet? 1. Depends on what point of your communication it is taking place at IMO. Unless you made it absolutely clear that you 're planning to visit her on such and such date or two of you are gonna meet in a third country etc., I think she still reserves the right to continue her search. Even then I think it is appropriate to some extent. If you saw each other and decided on the next more serious step and she still continues to do that then I 'd question it. Just too many folks out there who simply want to do nothing but to bash their tongues without any responsibility for said words. It goes both ways - I 'm not implying here that men are time wasters and women are always victims of such practice. 2. Anything that increases your profile's exposure to others leads to a higher probability for you to connect to that special someone, business and monetary aspects aside which makes it in my opinion appropriate.

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to Kostik в 06:27, 15/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

1. ...If you saw each other and decided on the next more serious step and she still continues to do that then I 'd question it.

Kostik, a question, how will any of the two be able to controll that the other does not continue to correspond with others? And dont's throw the "book of trust" at me. We both know the value of that one, especially at this time and age with pc-s and mobiles readily available. I think for both men and women this is of major concern, either they like to admit it or not, and therefore the main reason why both keep up correspondence with others. Of course, without admitting it to the other... And in the name of fairness, why should they not keep corresponding with others? We have all heard- or know of both men and women suddenly cutting all contact with their 'loved one', even after meeting each other, and often without a word of explanation... Sounds familiar to anyone? Well, i better stop for now or the page will be too small

2. Anything that increases your profile's exposure to others leads to a higher probability for you to connect to that special someone, business and monetary aspects aside which makes it in my opinion appropriate.

I thought 'speed dating' was held in a locale where you had 30 sec to impress a lady before moving on to one or more ladies to do the same again hoping at least one would 'swallow hook and bait'? To increase your profile's exposure on internet you should spread it to 15-20 dating sites. That should keep you busy for a while

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to everyone в 10:13, 15/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Agencies encourage their lady clients to write to several men. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Agencies encourage their men clients to write to up to 20 different women. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here)

There ARE finacial motives at work in both cases. Pls don't doubt that for a minute. But nothing wrong with that; just remember this is pure business. The more men the ladies write, the more men will answer. Since the men are the ones paying for "the show", either per letter or a monthly fee (as a rule the ladies do not pay to join or write letters), this is vital to the agency. The same when men are told on the site to write many letters to ladies to ensure getting a positive answer. This is pure math. The more letters you send, the more answers you get and the more money the agency makes. If the agency is one where you pay per letter, they also do in-house translating of your letters. (Read about my "love" for such agencies elsewhere on this Forum.) If you, as a man, recieve a letter addressed to you, be sure to know that in (at least) 9 of 10 cases these letters are initiated by the agency itself and NOT by the lady. What they send you is called an 'introduction letter', and you can see this by its general content. In a few cases the letter is so well written that you may believe it's written to you, but read carefully and you'll see it's not At the outset it may seem ok that the agency sends you this, but by NOT telling you that THEY sent it and not the lady, they really want to trick you into answering because this is the way THEY make money. I just want you to know this. Since it's not sent by the lady, it's NOT a sign of HER interest in you, so please think before you 'head over heels' spend your hard earned cash on a letter

Is this practice used on gimeney.net by any of the members?

I'm sure it is. In this respect Gimeney is no different than other agencies, except no one pays for sending letters. But the work and difficulty to find each other is the same...

If a potential partner is writing to several people at the same time could they be trusted in marraige?

Sure they can. As your relationship becomes more serious, you visit each other regularely, your talk about marriage becomes concrete, you start doing paperwork and decide who shall move, at that situation the "necessity" to write with several people has lost its point.

Do you think that speed dating is appropriate on the internet?

If writing to many at the same time is what you mean by 'speed dating', why not, if you have the time?

john
From john to Aleksandr в 12:37, 15/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I don't force anyone to write anyone. It has no sence for me, because you don't pay for being on site, writing, getting messages or translation.

Aleksandr I know that you do not and that is why I appreciate your site and noting that you have some ladies (Mainly Russians) Living in Spain I am putting a link on each of our 10 Spanish domains. example - http://andalucia.chat.spain.com/citas.html. Unfortunately for some unknown reasons the photos do not load although they did when I generated on RSS integration by RSSinclude. In this way I hope that these ladies can meet "su medio naranja" and introduce Spanish people to your site I know what speed dating is but felt that writing to up to 20 people was the form of speed dating on the internet and hoped that it would generate response and debate in a lively form Hasta luego hombre

Olav Arne
From Olav Arne to john в 03:21, 16/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

.....and hoped that it would generate response and debate in a lively form

Hasta luego hombre

You are a bigger optimist than i believed. The ones to "debate this in a lively form" is you, Kostik, maybe ZHenia, the occasional moron who post their letters here, and me, and i'm not very lively

john
From john to Olav Arne в 07:50, 16/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

.....and hoped that it would generate response and debate in a lively form
Hasta luego hombre
You are a bigger optimist than i believed. The ones to "debate this in a lively form" is you, Kostik, maybe ZHenia, the occasional moron who post their letters here, and me, and i'm not very lively

Can but try I prefer to be positive rather than negative. During the night I sundenly thought that the site could launch its own version of "Speed Dating" Publish the day and 2 hours that it will operate and the users just write to as many people as they like the look of with just put a At best it could cause so much strain on the server that the site could be down If you notice the sites Alexa rating is going up all the time!!!!!!

Kostik
From Kostik to Olav Arne в 01:47, 18/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Kostik, a question, how will any of the two be able to controll that the other does not continue to correspond with others?

I didn't address that part since John's question was kinda hypothetical and I just gave a general answer. No, that can't really be controlled as you said and is an additional factor to consider.

Eleonora
From Eleonora to john в 23:04, 04/04/10 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Our website: How to Trim Away the Load of Your Belonging @ Packers Movers Ahmedabad
  • Our website: Each And Every Area Is Known To Packers And Movers Delhi
  • Our website: Auditing Service Dubai
  • Movies: What supplies you need to pack Kitchen stuff before the move

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.