Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 1
john
From john to everyone в 11:17, 21/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

It looks as if the owner of InterPrefectLove.com is pimping I had two letters (although one has gone since yesterday) from this source yesterday and one from another chinese site about a couple of months ago! [17:55, 20/02/09] niujunkai: Hi, I am a Girl from China, his simple and sincere and kind heart, temperament elegant, I hope to get acquainted with a distinguished career, has self-cultivation, have gentleman, kind, dedicated to the feelings of the men seriously acquaintance. Believe that the existence of the world have love, even if I never met, I moved often they are sub-hand with both old and the son of the elderly. In each person's life, time is precious, I do not want to waste it; if you just looking for fun, Do not disturb me, I need to have sincere conversation, please do not treat it as a game. I will only Chinese, I was studying a foreign language. If you are interested in me, please add me! ! I register in this site Translation: http://InterPrefectLove.com/en/lang105544about_niujunkai.html. If we can continue to contact I will be very happy. However, the network of friends, I do not have experience, I hope is true.

nick
From nick to john в 14:47, 21/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I receive those on a regulars basis, last was on gimeney this week, if anyone has any money to waste they can always register on that scum bag of paying site! unfortunatly this is not the only paying web site doing this kind of scam, so my two cents is don't waste your time and money on that kid of site, you wont get anything beside few bucks less in your bank account!

john
From john to everyone в 17:24, 21/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I have just logged in and guess what I found? this time from AsianSweetLove.com this time but guess it is the same pimp as InterPrefectLove.com - this time he is utilizing Xuanzi for his purposes . No way Jose am I not going to travel to China. We have plenty of Chinese now working in Spain and they even have a shop in our village of 3,500. Do not need to pay AsianSweetLove.com and in anycase it is probably another dubious site like the Ukrainian ones already exposed by one of their clients http://itccommunicationsnet-johnnichols.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-ualadys-... [17:14, 21/02/09] xuanzi: Hello! I would like to see your data files, I would like to meet you. We are here to understand is that God gave fate. I am 29 years old, is now single and want to find an on-line in this honest and foreign friends, our time of life better, play together, sing together, watching television, if I may please add me. This year (2009) of August I will follow my family moved to the living and working abroad, hope that we can become friends, if I understand you more, then I will be pleased that you? My language is not good, so I temporarily registered in the translation Web site: http://AsianSweetLove.com/en/lang105544about_xuanzi.html I think this is a good site, if you do not mind, we can further the exchange, sincere, genuine communication, we have a better understanding of each other some more things, I make friends on the network is the first time, we can here to get to know their own Love it?

john
From john to nick в 17:39, 21/02/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I receive those on a regulars basis, last was on gimeney this week, if anyone has any money to waste they can always register on that scum bag of paying site! unfortunatly this is not the only paying web site doing this kind of scam, so my two cents is don't waste your time and money on that kid of site, you wont get anything beside few bucks less in your bank account!

What are the credit company´s doing about providing facilities for the dubious sites? Surely there must be enough evidence to put them out of business by not giving them credit card transaction facilities. They have their own investigator and could even send undercover agents. Being the Devils Advocate could it not be said that they are !aiding and abetting them" Could not Calvin Liang http://www.ualadyscam.com/ claim financial losses and substantial damages for playing "mind games"? Of course there would also be the possibility of a class action against a dubious site by all aggrieved parties. There seems to be enough evidence out there on the internet in various forums Also a lot of sites have a US office. What would the FBI say about their activities?

Leen
From Leen to john в 16:13, 09/03/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

What are the credit company´s doing about providing facilities for the dubious sites? Surely there must be enough evidence to put them out of business by not giving them credit card transaction facilities. They have their own investigator and could even send undercover agents. Being the Devils Advocate could it not be said that they are !aiding and abetting them" Could not Calvin Liang http://www.ualadyscam.com/ claim financial losses and substantial damages for playing "mind games"? Of course there would also be the possibility of a class action against a dubious site by all aggrieved parties. There seems to be enough evidence out there on the internet in various forums Also a lot of sites have a US office. What would the FBI say about their activities?

Hi john, Are you aware that there are many company's, that provide creditcard facility's without having to deal with the creditcard aompany's them selves. Suppose I have a webshop and would like to receive creditcard payments. I could join one of them without having any contact or screening from the creditcard company itself. I guess it's a loophole for criminals. However the providers will have to answer some questions if things go badly I guess. regards Leen

john
From john to Leen в 12:17, 12/03/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi john,

Are you aware that there are many company's, that provide creditcard facility's without having to deal with the creditcard aompany's them selves. Suppose I have a webshop and would like to receive creditcard payments. I could join one of them without having any contact or screening from the creditcard company itself. I guess it's a loophole for criminals. However the providers will have to answer some questions if things go badly I guess. regards Leen

Hello Leen One of the gentlemen here on this page http://en.poltavaforum.com/looking-for-people-in-poltava-f3/alina-k-t21.html#p27 reported uadreams.com and their credit card processing card company repaid him. As they say there is no "Smoke without a fire". My sources advise me that this ccp company is investigating on their own account their client. I also understand that an American legal organization is also carrying out investigations. What are the Ukrainian police doing about it? "Watch this space" I am trying to be impartial with my journalistic investigation but I think that if an online marraige agency is to suceed with so much bad publicity against them they need to change their business plans and become more like the old fashioned marraige agencies 1. where the customer was always right 2. the new breed are driven by money and not by uniting a couple. 3. I think that the USA and UK fiancee visas have played into the hands of these dubuious agencies by making the prospective groom travel to the bridegroom´s country of origin. If they want to improve their image then they should offer their European clients a "notarized tourist visa" service, say after six months of correspondence. I the prospective bridegroom did not want to travel to the prospective grooms country for 3 months, then it would appear that she had been leading the other half "soul mate/one and only" on and had no serious intentions, possibly from the start I also wonder whether or not the ladies play games with men in their online courting. You just cannot do this online ladies - nor men for that fact!

Leen
From Leen to john в 23:10, 12/03/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi John, I believe that we just shouldn't be taking this online dating to serious. It's okay to make contact and have a good time but if you tell yourself you will find your soalmate, you cold get frustrated very easy. Especailly with all the scammers. When corresponding with a lady and it happens still it can only be a plesant surprise. I got invited to visit Ukraine, and accepted, but even now I am going more for a short vacation than to find love. If we click,....hey surprise. But in this case it's easy. I'm going by car so if there is something smelly i can leave whenever i want,and enjoy a few days vacation in a beautifull country. Offcource if one has to go by plane from another continent things are different. And the scammers here. When they invite me to chat i simply ask: "are you going to try and scam me?" They never reply after that, except for an odd idiot, who is really stupid.

john
From john to Leen в 23:17, 12/03/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Hi John, I believe that we just shouldn't be taking this online dating to serious. It's okay to make contact and have a good time but if you tell yourself you will find your soalmate, you cold get frustrated very easy. Especailly with all the scammers. When corresponding with a lady and it happens still it can only be a plesant surprise. I got invited to visit Ukraine, and accepted, but even now I am going more for a short vacation than to find love. If we click,....hey surprise. But in this case it's easy. I'm going by car so if there is something smelly i can leave whenever i want,and enjoy a few days vacation in a beautifull country. Offcource if one has to go by plane from another continent things are different. And the scammers here. When they invite me to chat i simply ask: "are you going to try and scam me?" They never reply after that, except for an odd idiot, who is really stupid.

I did consider driving to Donetsk but knowing me if I did I would tend to drive non-stop like I have done virtually Málaga/Cherbourg - 1900 kms. Well going I decided to go on the N road rather than the motorway so I would stop at Saintes in Northern France - still I think that was 1300 kms non stop!

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.