Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: For newbies
  New message
Pages: 1
Baaz
From Baaz to everyone в 12:06, 06/04/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Agencies encourage their lady clients to write to several men. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Agencies encourage their men clients to write to up to 20 different women. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Is this practice used on gimeney.net by any of the members? If a potential partner is writing to several people at the same time could they be trusted in marraige? Message from- Baaz Do you thin k that speed dating is appropriate on the internet?

I wanted to know process to contact lady member for dating? How I pos message? It is a new experience for me. Guide accordingly.

Kostik
From Kostik to Baaz в 05:35, 07/04/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Agencies encourage their lady clients to write to several men. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Agencies encourage their men clients to write to up to 20 different women. (Of course their could be financial motives at work here) Is this practice used on gimeney.net by any of the members? If a potential partner is writing to several people at the same time could they be trusted in marraige? Message from- Baaz Do you thin k that speed dating is appropriate on the internet?
I wanted to know process to contact lady member for dating? How I pos message? It is a new experience for me. Guide accordingly.

1. Open the profile of the Lady of Choice. 2. Read it in full and try to form a mental picture of her personality. Try to use all the facts and details from the information provided in order to decide whether you should contact her at all. 3. Click "Send the Message" button. 4. In the window that should have appeared type the most beautiful, romantic and soothing words you can come up with. (Some form of prayer or meditation beforehand is suggested) 5. Upon completion click "Send" button. 6. Wait patiently for The Answer trying to think about her as much as possible in the meantime. This last step is very important since it is scientifically proven that thought is material and can affect and influence things and events in this world. *** In case if The Answer is not received, there may be some difficult times you 'll have to go through in the days ahead. Try to distract yourself from bad thoughts, do something that you really like and seek a counselor's help in the worst case scenario. Do NOT under any circumstances consider and more importantly commit suicide.***

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Scammers: Scammers
  • Meetings: Beware of her
  • Everything else: Send Romantic Surprise to Enjoy A sense of Love and Romance
  • Everything else: Rakhiinindia. in Send Flowers & Cakes to Mumbai Online Delivery
  • Everything else: Packers And Movers Are The Best Friend At Shifting Period

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.