Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Everything else
  New message
Pages: 4321
Kostik
From Kostik to Elena в 05:07, 12/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I propose to rename this topic in "catgoers" Kostik will be main spesialist. I will be first spesialist. Leen will be an opponent.

Or I 'm gonna be a cat lover, you - a cat admirer and Leen.. well, what's left there? A cat eater? A few years back I had a bumper sticker that said: " I love cats. They taste just like chicken". I often took him (my cat) for a ride and I could see the horror in some people's eyes that were driving next to me and saw the sticker and my cat inside. Ha-ha, what a bunch of dummies!

Elena
From Elena to Kostik в 05:12, 12/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Or I 'm gonna be a cat lover, you - a cat admirer and Leen.. well, what's left there? A cat eater?

Do you remember the film about Alf?

Kostik
From Kostik to Elena в 06:11, 12/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Or I 'm gonna be a cat lover, you - a cat admirer and Leen.. well, what's left there? A cat eater?

Mmm.. Probably haven't seen it or I 'm just forgetting. Is it Russian/Soviet film or not?

Leen
From Leen to Kostik в 10:06, 12/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I propose to rename this topic in "catgoers" Kostik will be main spesialist. I will be first spesialist. Leen will be an opponent.

Let it be known that they seem to taste very much like rabbit. In WW2 when there was no food left many cats came to an early departure. And when served as rabbit nobody seems to be able to tell the difference. They still sell rabbits but are obligated to keep the feet on, so people will know that it is rabbit and not cat.

Leen
From Leen to Kostik в 10:08, 12/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Mmm.. Probably haven't seen it or I 'm just forgetting. Is it Russian/Soviet film or not?

That's a comedy series in the 80's, with the funny animal from outer space, with the long nose.

Elena
From Elena to Kostik в 09:44, 14/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I think it was prodused in USA

Lucas
From Lucas to Olav Arne в 20:06, 14/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

well, its the online world and here you will come across such fellows with wrong details. they just love to have these sorts of things with people. date girls online

Leen
From Leen to Elena в 22:30, 14/05/09 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

I think it was prodused in USA

I found an episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?p=CB5D1D2F796F4D43&index=3&feature=PlayList&v=KI...

Pages: 4321
Forum threads:
  • Our website: First Get Shifted And Then Choose The Apartment For Living In Kolkata
  • Our website: University entry 'should be background, not just exams'
  • Our website: Dad often said to me: "Children,
  • Our website: s the glitz of the wind belt not
  • Everything else: Why so many Russian PROSTITUTES on marriage agencies ?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy

Смертокрыл приближается. Катаклизм грядет. Скачать патч 4.0.1. Скачать патч 4.0.3. Скачать патч 3.3.5.