Register | About us | Sign in

Ads from partners:
Forums
  New thread
Forum: Our website
  New message
Pages: 1
sumanth singh
From sumanth singh to everyone в 09:26, 11/09/18 Reply | Reply in new thread | Edit

Ryan Thomas has been named winner of Celebrity Big Brother after a controversial series that has seen walk-outs and thousands of complaints. They were sparked by an incident between Thomas and Roxanne Pallett, in which the former Emmerdale star claimed to have been repeatedly punched. She accused ex-Coronation Street actor Thomas of deliberately hurting her, but later admitted she got it wrong. Thomas said he had feared he would get a call from police over the incident. He appeared shocked and shook his head as he left the house, telling host Emma Willis he was "overwhelmed". Thomas was shown footage from the incident with Pallett - which Big Brother bosses had described as "almost play-fighting" - describing her reaction as "totally unexpected". "It was a sign of affection... there was nothing in it," he said. "As it unravelled, as it became bigger and bigger, then it scared me. lenovo Support "We all know how something like that can stick on a man," he added, saying: "I just wanted out. "I felt I was going to be getting a call from the police for doing something untowards to a woman. And that's not me. "I was glad we had 24-hour surveillance on us, because the point was proven." Thomas, who starred as Jason Grimshaw in Coronation Street, had been the bookies' favourite to win the Channel 5 reality show, followed by US star Kirstie Alley. She was the runner-up.

Pages: 1
Forum threads:
  • Our website: Best SEO Plans Singapore
  • Everything else: Bigpond password recovery
  • Our website: How do more than two people use QuickBooks at the same time?
  • Our website: How do I reactivate payroll in QuickBooks?
  • Everything else: Wheere I can find girls for a stag party?

• Ads from partners:

Terms, Conditions and Privacy Policy